Season ticket deal (Split from Season Tickets))

Bellman2010

3 hours ago, skygod said:

If partial capacity is required and the number of fans allowed to attend is lower than the number of Season Pass Holders, a ballot will be run amongst those who wish to be considered to attend.”

Instead of ballots which could have an unfair outcome, why not divide STHs into groups of, say, 100 in each of the three stands and allocate match passes on a rotational basis.

Depending on the limit allowed for individual matches, the club could allocate passes to batches of 100 STHs per stand.

This would avoid ballots having to be held which could result in unfair allocations, or the inconvenience of having to exclude STHs who had been successful in previous ballots.

A record could be kept of how often the individual groups had been given match passes.

So Groups A, B, C, D and E get passes for the first match, which has a 500 limit, then Groups F to O get passes for the second match which might have a 1,000 limit and so on.

The downside is that individual STHs within a group might not be able to attend a match but this could happen with a ballot too.

As the wording stands, STHs who do not wish to take part in a ballot for a match would have to notify the club in advance of the ballot.  

What a depressing thought to go through this next season. 

Re: Season ticket sales

Based on the data that drives the ticketco website..

A total of 2907 seats are "not available".  Presumably this number will include all STs from last year who may/may not have renewed as well as any sections that are closed.

Since 2pm on Wednesday, around 61 seats have become "not available", which suggests that we've sold 61 STs to brand new customers in that last 48 hours.

I've no idea if that's good/bad/indifferent, but I'll keep posting the numbers if anyone is interested.

16 minutes ago, undefined said:

A total of 2907 seats are "not available".  Presumably this number will include all STs from last year who may/may not have renewed as well as any sections that are closed.

Since 2pm on Wednesday, around 61 seats have become "not available", which suggests that we've sold 61 STs to brand new customers in that last 48 hours.

I've no idea if that's good/bad/indifferent, but I'll keep posting the numbers if anyone is interested.

Glad someone else is doing this this season. Spent too many hours and a tonne of spreadsheets last couple of seasons. ha 

Wish the club would just have a totaliser on their website updated every day. 

Grandpa I don't want a season ticket this year.

Me - of course you do. 

Grandson - I really don't nobody at my school likes Killie they all like rangers and celtic. Could you buy me a rangers strip instead of a season ticket.

Me - Gutted.. .. . 

PS   I got him a season ticket and tried to explain that we are the goodies and they are the baddies.  Not sure it worked though. 

1 minute ago, Decripit said:

Me - of course you do. 

Grandson - I really don't nobody at my school likes Killie they all like rangers and celtic. Could you buy me a rangers strip instead of a season ticket.

Me - Gutted.. .. . 

PS   I got him a season ticket and tried to explain that we are the goodies and they are the baddies.  Not sure it worked though. 

It was ever thus. Harder for today's children with the use of social media. Going to be even worse now that we're in the Championship. 

3 hours ago, undefined said:

That depends, I moved my 4 seats but the old ones still appeared locked out when I last checked. So possible that a few of these are moves like mine and not new buyers.

13 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

It was ever thus. Harder for today's children with the use of social media. Going to be even worse now that we're in the Championship. 

It's gutting when kids drift away to those 2. And then they'll abuse killie on socials when they live 5 mins from the ground. 

There was only 1 celtic/rangers fan in my class at primary school everyone else was either Killie fans or didn't like football. Killie players like Ally Mitchell and Gary holt came to the school and took PE. Killie were on the up and the cup win certainly helped.

We need to do more of that in future to get kids back interested.

11 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

It's gutting when kids drift away to those 2. And then they'll abuse killie on socials when they live 5 mins from the ground. 

There was only 1 celtic/rangers fan in my class at primary school everyone else was either Killie fans or didn't like football. Killie players like Ally Mitchell and Gary holt came to the school and took PE. Killie were on the up and the cup win certainly helped.

We need to do more of that in future to get kids back interested.

Sad times for those hoping for a waning of sectarianism in our society when The Biggot Brothers have such a darw amoung young people these days. 

2 hours ago, Decripit said:

Me - of course you do. 

Me - Gutted.. .. . 

Tell him he’ll never set foot in your house again with a Rangers top on.

2 hours ago, Decripit said:

Me - of course you do. 

Me - Gutted.. .. . 

That’s him out of your will then ?

3 hours ago, langlands_killie said:

Has anyone renewed using the 0% finance option I just get linked to paying by my card , cheers 

Tried to renew on v12 finance but says i need a renewal code sent by ticketco but cant seem to find it .can u guide me in right direction .thanks 

49 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

Unfortunately success brings increased crowds, we were the same a couple of years ago , hopefully we can start off on a flier and get the youngsters ears.

I wouldn’t purchase an OF shirt for any member of my family, as simple as that tbh. 

Id rather die in a ditch.