Season ticket deal (Split from Season Tickets))

Bellman2010

2 hours ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

Has anyone else who purchased a student ticket had a reply to the email you have to send with your course documentation? Not heard a peep back. 

Yes I had a reply from [email protected] when I bought mine:

Good Morning,

Thank you for sending the confirmation through, this will be filed with your season pass information.

56 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

Yes I had a reply from [email protected] when I bought mine:

Good Morning,

Thank you for sending the confirmation through, this will be filed with your season pass information.

Cheers. Maybe just not got round to it yet - will keep an eye out.

EDIT - literally just came through this second ?

Edited by Cill Mheàrnaig

6 minutes ago, Skora11 said:

We've probably "sold" more than them right enough, as quite a few of theirs will be freebies. 

They offered a free season ticket - or a refund - to everyone who bought one in 2020-21.

Most of their business to date is probably just distributing free tickets and they don’t even use the word “bought”, just “committed for the campaign”.

7 hours ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

Can't imagine we'll exceed 4000 season tickets, and the rules will likely be loosened by September at the latest. So for the Ayr game 2000 get selected and then the other 2000 get the seats for the Inverness game. Fairest way to do it and for the cup games it would be similar - first 2000 get selected for the Morton game and if you can't go then yours gets transferred to the Stranraer game or vice versa. 

After CQN - the club would be daft to be anything other than transparent. 

Those who have renewed from last season have already been told they have priority in any ballot im sure. 

25 minutes ago, cammy_boy said:

....for the cup games it would be similar - first 2000 get selected for the Morton game and if you can't go then yours gets transferred to the Stranraer game or vice versa. 

Season tickets aren’t valid for cup ties, are they?