East Kilbride Match Fred

CB
Message added by Lroy,

Please see separate thread regarding us fielding an ineligible player.

As expected we look like a team who’ve only been together a few weeks.

Weve kept possession fairly well and we are not as obvious as last season where the only plan was get it to Burke.

Cameron has impressed me. When the pass to him is thought about his link up play has been excellent. His work rate has been superb as well. 

I've seen better games between the Glacier Metal and Irvine Bottlework. And on a better pitch too. The Killie goalie looks active and competent, but we've been so poor in that department that a dummy out of Lauder's window would have been an improvement.

5 minutes ago, Killieboyd said:

Missed it how did Murray score?

Nice pass from the midfield for Murray to run onto. Got into box, cut last a defender, had an option to pick out one of our other players but switched it to his right foot and curled it into the top right my hand corner (at least that’s what I think, stand to be corrected)

Edited by James K Polk

1 hour ago, Nigel4 said:

I’m guessing in a non-covid world they would have had to move this game? Doesn’t look like much of a capacity

Me and @Dabunias went up for a friendly a few years ago. You'd be lucky to fit more than a few hundred in.

39 minutes ago, Allan said:

First Ever meeting....

21 E Kilbride A.jpg

Competitively, aye. Wasnt that long ago we played them - Boyd was still playing.