Tickets for Clyde away (SOLD OUT!)

España Killie

#####

Ticket prices have been agreed with Kilmarnock as follows:-

Adults: £15

Concessions: £10*

Under-18s: £5

*Over-65s and students with a valid matriculation card

Broadwood has a limited capacity of 480 for this match so supporters are encouraged to buy their tickets early. All tickets must be purchased in advance

The match will also be streamed live on a pay-per-view basis, with access set at £10.

Edited by Scouser2

Clyde had initially sent an email to their club owners (community owned club), sponsors and last year's season ticket holders offering pre-release sale of tickets before general release. I would think that after this there would have been very few tickets left if only 480 capacity allowed. 

This sadly until numbers increase is going to be par for the course for the next few weeks. 

• Allan changed the title to Tickets for Clyde away (SOLD OUT!)
1 minute ago, Crocket said:

I'm all for buying tickets in home end if you can get them...

Just remember this though when it happens against us, like previous years when there's been meltdowns about gers/tic fans in our end.

Swings and roundabouts 

Behaviour is key. We will (we should), they do not (generally. I know a few that did).

Just now, skygod said:

It's niot just about behaviour though, is it?

It's also possibly denying a home fan of a ticket, which was never a factor with the OF at RP.

For the message I was quoting, yes. The meltdowns about the old firm in the home end at RP is generally about behaviour.