Premier Sports Cup Ticket Ballot

Bellman2010

Looking forward to this now. Been far to long since my last live game at RP.

What Covid restrictions were in place at Clyde on Saturday? East Kilbride was quite easy going but was a smaller number and wasn’t using a seated area. 

We obviously have to follow what’s in place but the plans seem a lot stricter than is being seen at other venues. Are the club being understandably over cautious. Why no venders? Is that more to do with restricted space on their side of the counters?

The only real issue I have is no cans or bottles. We are a good spell of weather and enjoying high temperatures(does this continue until Tuesday) id like to have seen allowances to allow people to take in a drink in something more substantial than a carton. 

Edited by piffer

6 minutes ago, piffer said:

What Covid restrictions were in place at Clyde on Saturday? East Kilbride was quite easy going but was a smaller number and wasn’t using a seated area. 

'Household bubbles' were supposed to sit 4seats and 1row apart ... looking at the photos that never happened.

I think the sales advert for home games said seats would be a minimum of 1m apart ... no groups or bubbles sitting together.

3 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

My receipt still said £15.

Does your confirmation text/email say concession ticket?

I know someone else who, when adult and concession showed same price, just clicked adult

When I clicked concession, the price changed to £10 at the payment stage

I am sure Katrina at ticket office will fix for you, if you were charged full price for a concession

26 minutes ago, piffer said:

Looking forward to this now. Been far to long since my last live game at RP.

We obviously have to follow what’s in place but the plans seem a lot stricter than is being seen at other venues. Are the club being understandably over cautious. Why no venders? Is that more to do with restricted space on their side of the counters?

The only real issue I have is no cans or bottles. We are a good spell of weather and enjoying high temperatures(does this continue until Tuesday) id like to have seen allowances to allow people to take in a drink in something more substantial than a carton. 

If it's the same as the Dundee game the stewards will tell you to keep your mask on if it's off, but they weren't bothered if you were standing or sitting.

Edited by superflyguy
Spulling

Don’t think I’ll bother as sitting in uniform rows spaced apart wearing a useless face mask isn’t for me.

can someone please explain to me how I can meet friends sit in a beer garden without a mask on but when I want to go to a football match in the fresh sir I have to sit apart with my face covered?

Surely folk are waking up to this utter madness. The rules and inconsistencies are staggering. The money spent over the last 18 months is  nothing short of mind blowing.

8 hours ago, Killie Conman said:

Does your confirmation text/email say concession ticket?

I know someone else who, when adult and concession showed same price, just clicked adult

When I clicked concession, the price changed to £10 at the payment stage

I am sure Katrina at ticket office will fix for you, if you were charged full price for a concession

Checked my bank account this morning £15 came off. Not that bothered just happy to be back. In comparison to paying a tenner on Saturday to watch a camera move right when the play is moving left it's a bargain.

Edited by Wrangodog

9 hours ago, Richaway said:

Don’t think I’ll bother as sitting in uniform rows spaced apart wearing a useless face mask isn’t for me.

can someone please explain to me how I can meet friends sit in a beer garden without a mask on but when I want to go to a football match in the fresh sir I have to sit apart with my face covered?

Surely folk are waking up to this utter madness. The rules and inconsistencies are staggering. The money spent over the last 18 months is  nothing short of mind blowing.

I wish someone would explain the difference in mask policy as well. Never mind outdoors, you don’t have to wear one indoors eating or drinking. 

I appreciate that the club has had to move quickly to sort matters out but I didn’t receive an email confirming that I had been successful in the ballot and if I hadn’t checked the forum I’d have had no idea that I had to purchase a ticket by 8pm this evening.

The club website states that successful parties for the Stranraer game will be notified by 5pm tomorrow (presumably by email). 

I appreciate that resources are tight but customers should have received an email or be told that communication would be via the website only. 

Edited by MarkyMark

26 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I wish someone would explain the difference in mask policy as well. Never mind outdoors, you don’t have to wear one indoors eating or drinking. 

If you can eat your dinner while wearing a mask you should be on the telly!

10 hours ago, Richaway said:

There is some rule which means the stands are not classed as being outside,the same rule meant some bus shelters had to have no smoking signs put on them!!!!

On 7/16/2021 at 4:30 PM, RabG1869 said:

Hahaha KTV and a top does not equal £300 mate. Every season ticket holder at every club got free streaming. Discount this season was £50. The top is free but worth £40 at most. Your making numbers up. Those who renewed deserved to be rewarded with the amount of money we have put in the club over the years

So because someone who has been a season ticket holder for years but couldn’t renew last year is now classed as new season ticket holder that’s just wrong surely the club must have a list of supporters names who have put money into the club for say 20 years

10 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Just spoken to someone who thought they’d been unsuccessful as they hadn’t received an e Mail an are not always on social media. Wonder if they’re are many of them? 

Did they check their junk mail?

4 minutes ago, CB said:

Did they check their junk mail?

I didn’t receive an email and it’s not in my junk. Did people receive emails from the club confirming they had been successful? 

As I posted earlier if I hadn’t checked the forum I’d have had no idea I’d been successful or had to buy a ticket by 8pm. 

Edited by MarkyMark

13 minutes ago, Oldkillie said:

So because someone who has been a season ticket holder for years but couldn’t renew last year is now classed as new season ticket holder that’s just wrong surely the club must have a list of supporters names who have put money into the club for say 20 years

That's how all loyalty rewards work unfortunately. Continuous custom. 

17 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I didn’t think anyone got an e mail. I thought it was just announced on social media. 

11 minutes ago, Brian Niven said:

I never got an email &, being a dinosaur who is not on social media, I didn’t know I'd been "successful" until I read it on here! 

It was announced directly via the club website too.

As stated above

2 minutes ago, CB said:

It was announced directly via the club website too.

As already stated above I wouldn't have known if I hadn't came on here to have a look, but i was checking my emails, it wouldn't have been hard to have sent everyone an email with the link especially since there is an actual cut off time