Clyde Match Fred

CB

• CB pinned this topic
3 minutes ago, Richie242KFC said:

TW certainly appears to see something in Haunstrup. Perhaps he'll come good this season

He mentioned in his interview yesterday that waters had food poisoning. More a case of no one else to play other than one of the young boys.

6 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Who is the striking option if Cameron isn't cutting it  ?

Connell atm, hopefully Robinson’s injury clears up soon and TW can find at least one quality striker before too long 

TW has said he wants other areas to provide more goals this season , and do feel Fraser Murray and Burke are going to be important players for us in this league to both provide a goal threat and regular assists

I just can’t seem to get any affinity with the team yet. It’s just like they are still strangers to me. With ballots, limited attendance numbers, practically all new players and points deductions it’s like the season hasn’t really started. I wish I could get back into it. Maybe it’s going to take until the Ayr game. 

Edited by historyman

3 minutes ago, historyman said:

I just can’t seem to get any affinity with the team yet. It’s just like they are still strangers to me. With ballots, limited attendance numbers, practically all new players and points deductions it’s like the season hasn’t really started. I wish I could get back into it. Maybe it’s going to take until the Ayr game. 

Once us fans are allowed back , esp at RP and see a couple of wins then I’m sure it will feel lot better and that affinity will be back, n lots of ways it’s been a very long time away from normality then we had the disaster of last season on the park to suffer via a stream 

3 Good legal wins this week and then a winning performance v that manky mob and RP will be bouncing again