Thebigguy68

2 minutes ago, skygod said:

That sounds a bit cryptic. 

2 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:
27 minutes ago, Ngonge88 said:

IIRC she quite enjoyed her time here.

?

Nothing cryptic. 

Just as I say, IIRC she made her feelings well known that she wasn't very happy with Stewart leaving the club and ending up back at Aberdeen

my worry is as the clock ticks down till monday any signing wont have been training with us to pick up any hints or tips from his fellow players & we aint signing a world class player that can just drop in and not look out of place.

so my bet it will be cameron upfront

KILLIE AYE

Kilmarnock are set to sign Middlesbrough striker Rumarn Burrell. 

The 20-year-old will head north on a season-long loan and go straight into boss Tommy Wright’s first-team squad. 

Burrell started out at Grimsby before Boro snapped him up in 2019, then he spent time with Bradford last season. 

Wright has been desperate to beef up his attacking options all summer and Burrell is one of two new hitmen he hopes to sign in order to fire Killie back to the Premiership

4 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

KILLIE AYE

Kilmarnock are set to sign Middlesbrough striker Rumarn Burrell. 

The 20-year-old will head north on a season-long loan and go straight into boss Tommy Wright’s first-team squad. 

Burrell started out at Grimsby before Boro snapped him up in 2019, then he spent time with Bradford last season. 

Wright has been desperate to beef up his attacking options all summer and Burrell is one of two new hitmen he hopes to sign in order to fire Killie back to the Premiership

Not quite the answer I would suggest. A 20 year old who hasn't scored any goals. Imagine this will be someone to make up the numbers

Would imagine he’ll be another body in to give us more options. I have no idea if he’ll be good or not, but fact he’s as young I wouldn’t think he’ll be first choice. 

Just now, kfc_superteam said:

Not quite the answer I would suggest. A 20 year old who hasn't scored any goals. Imagine this will be someone to make up the numbers

If this young lad is one of two we’re hoping to sign then that puts a lot of pressure on the shoulders of two 20 year old boys and an as yet unknown. I really hope we’re pushing the boat out for whoever else we’re getting in because it seems a lot to ask of Cameron and a boy that’s played 6 games to get the goals we need for promotion 

IF true then hope it proves of benefit……And that another striker is also set to be signed too

It’s a market lot of teams use , some are a better success than others, but In recent years bringing young strikers on loan from down south has proved bit average at best at our club 

8 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

IF true then hope it proves of benefit……And that another striker is also set to be signed too

It’s a market lot of teams use , some are a better success than others, but In recent years bringing young strikers on loan from down south has proved bit average at best at our club 

Remember Flo Bojaj?

He was another that was hyped by his clubs fans, was rank rotten at best.