Our next centre forward

Thebigguy68

7 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

Oh sorry, I didn’t know we were getting in players from another country.

Seeing as you know the facts I will relax now , let’s just say we don’t have any time if things do go wrong. 

That's not what I said.

And Tommy, in his interview on Twitter, confirmed as much. If you've not seen it - says that its difficult at the moment as you're waiting for other clubs to finalise deals before they let players leave. Knows its frustrating for fans but it's frustrating for the club as well. 

HTH. 

7 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

Oh sorry, I didn’t know we were getting in players from another country.

Seeing as you know the facts I will relax now , let’s just say we don’t have any time if things do go wrong. 

Not necessarily us getting players from a different country. It's been well publicised that at least 1 transfer is being held up by the club the player is transferring from, trying to get a replacement in. The issue quite likely is that they are struggling to get a work permit for their new signing. Like St Johnstone is currently waiting on a permit coming through, which leads us to think its Callum Hendry we are signing.

It’s not just us waiting on circumstances to change at another club for a deal to be done,  fair number of deals all over UK and beyond now getting triggered by players moving in and out of clubs 

What you would hope that if TW becomes aware the deal for his first option is not going to happen, that the groundwork on other options has been done so things can be sorted quickly 

Edited by Scouser2

1 minute ago, kfc_superteam said:

Strange one this 

Not really. Celtic desperate to get rid of him after his recent stint in the press. Given his previous issues it’s not seen as good form to just ditch him completely. Loan deal covers some cost and gets him out the way