Ayr Capacity (3,692) & Club Ticketing Issues

heynow2005

2 minutes ago, ki11ie said:

are tickets coming out by email?

Season Ticket holders will be allocated a socially distanced seat in the stadium. A digital season pass will be sent via email and text. Please note, that we cannot accommodate requests for stand or seats of your preference due to time constraints and restrictions.

I’ve got mine, a not particularly great seat in the Chadwick compared to where I sit in the East but I’m not too bothered about that. More concerned about how the club thinks I could be seated 8 seats away from my 4 year old son. He’s not going - I’m not taking him to a night game at that age but that’s a pretty basic faux pas. Hope others don’t have similar issues. 

6 hours ago, Secret Squirrel said:

I don't necessarily agree that we have accepted current events. In regards to the relegation everyone that I know that supports Killie is fuming that we have dropped out of the top league. The fact is though we need to channel that anger positively. We can't change the past so the only thing we can do is try and make amends by going straight back up at first time of asking.

In regards to other issues we have encountered, again I don't think we have been accepting. The club's fans have been very vocal in what they think about the tickets, point deductions ect.

I totally agree with you though that the board need help. Some non executive directors are required to challenge the established order at the club and improve the internal governance. I don't think that having 100k should be a requirement to join the board, instead it should be about what you can offer to the club.

With the club saying tickets have been issued but plenty of folk not yet received them how do we channel this anger positively?

5 minutes ago, piffer said:

With the club saying tickets have been issued but plenty of folk not yet received them how do we channel this anger positively?

What part of 'being issued in batches' are you not getting?

If I was working at KFC on a Saturday night I might just not come in tomorrow if I experienced 'anger being channeled' at me.

Just now, KillkieBoab said:

If I was working at KFC on a Saturday night I might just not come in tomorrow if I experienced 'anger being channeled' at me.

To be fair they didn’t say issued in batches on the statement they put on Twitter/Facebook. It just says “digital tickets have now been sent to supporters” which implies its finished.

3 minutes ago, KillkieBoab said:

Where are they saying issued in batches? Social media I’ve seen says sent to supporters. No mention of some or batches. If they’ve started sending etc then fair enough but say that and save everyone the hassle. If they’ve sent them to everyone then there could be an issue and folk will get angry if it’s not resolved. 

1 minute ago, piffer said:

Where are they saying issued in batches? Social media I’ve seen says sent to supporters. No mention of some or batches. If they’ve started sending etc then fair enough but say that and save everyone the hassle. If they’ve sent them to everyone then there could be an issue and folk will get angry if it’s not resolved. 

KFC Superteam posted a screeny at the top of the page. That's about it, as far as I can see.