Ayr Capacity (3,692) & Club Ticketing Issues

heynow2005

Sent them an email so will see what comes back from that. Seem to be seeing a lot more people with no correspondence than people with tickets.

The trickling through aspect is all well and good but not when you start sending out 48hrs before the game and there is little room to resolve issues

For what its’s worth I got a text from Ticketco in the last 5 minutes with my ticket in the same stand as my ST (East). 

Better late than never I guess and now I can just look forward to the game. Can’t wait. 

Edited by BR1869
Typo

51 minutes ago, KevM said:

I think what a lot of us are beginning to think is that Cathy isn’t there to firefight and provide uninformed, holding statements. You could argue she’s there to do the opposite and I’m afraid recent mess ups indicate nobody is being held to account.

Spot on for me. She isn't there to make excuses and apolgise on behalf of the club. She is there to represent Trust members and the fans, support the club in whatever means we can, but to ask tough questions and be critical when it's justified. 

26 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Ticket office open for 2hrs today. 

Gonna be busy. Good luck to anyone who does give in killie as they never answer the phone. 

They've asked for folk to contact them by email if they haven't heard anything by this morning, per the recommended message at the top of the page. 

Others have done this, and received a ticket. Whether it was in response to the email, or whether it was happening anyway remains to be seen.

1 hour ago, Rabprytz said:

Cathy saying on FB an update will provided on this tomorrow (Sunday)

I get the ticket emails being sent in tranches, but the info around entry times to the stadium must already have been decided. So why not release that along with the ticket email and the tweet....

Aye exactly. Whole process has been a bit of a mess. 

Not got anything yet. Not particularly worried about it and no point in going full blown drama queen about how we've got the worst run club on the planet because the ticket company have been slow in putting out details over 24 hours before a match. What was that advert about turning a drama into a crisis again? If you are a season ticket holder, turn up, you'll get in.

Do we know how long this farce regarding the whole process of getting a ticket, early entry/late exit, ST holders only etc is going to go on for?

As a walk up I’m not making plans anytime soon but the palaver and stress placed on fans and the staff at the club who are doing their best to deal with this can’t go on much longer. Life has been challenging enough and to go through this each home game is soul destroying.

Are we assuming that there will be significant easing when we move into another level via the Scottish Government or are all these rules that are being imposed down to each local authorities. 

We can’t go on like this without a target date to get back to some sort of normality just to get in to support your team.

Shambles…whoever in the comms department thinks the best way to communicate updates to fans is for Cathy to reply to individual questions on social media and then hope someone copies it into a privately run fans forum needs some more training from someone experienced in that area

I appreciate this might not be the “official” club way although this seems to be how comms are being done