Ayr Capacity (3,692) & Club Ticketing Issues

heynow2005

31 minutes ago, Stefanus said:

I genuinely think this would have been less of a shambles if they had just said “As all season pass holders are eligible, please come early enough to arrange yourselves into the ‘green’ seats across the four stands”.  Would have been less stressful for club and fans alike, and done quicker.

By the way, still waiting..

Sensible!

23 minutes ago, Riccarton Bluebell said:

Still nothing. What time does the ticket office open tomorrow? Is it any wonder we lost 3-0 to East Kilbride due to a f—k up when we now are in the midst of this shambles?

I got in touch with Cathy and within 15 mins she forwarded my message to Gregg and i had a ticket sent to me straight away

Of the two pals I go to the football with, one needed a bit of a nudge to buy a season ticket in the first place. 
Low and behold he still has no ticket for tomorrow yet despite emails to the club and twitter messages, getting really pissed by it. 
Just an example of how fragile some peoples business is to the club and how things like this can have very negative consequences. 

47 minutes ago, Steven T said:

Try this linkhttps://kilmarnockfc.ticketco.events/uk/en/m this is how I found my ticket….Click on the top right and select find your purchased ticket enter your email and open the email from them…I still haven’t received text or email but at least I’ve found mine

Just tried this can see my complete history including st but nothing for the Ayr game - getting worried now - have just re sent my email to club requesting ticket from 7 hours ago - oh dear 

3 minutes ago, KC 1965 said:

Just tried this can see my complete history including st but nothing for the Ayr game - getting worried now - have just re sent my email to club requesting ticket from 7 hours ago - oh dear 

Same for me, still nothing, had enough I'm off to bed ! 

Where is the data problem - is it with ticket co or the club. For the sake of transparency someone at the club needs to let us know. The impression we are getting is that a wee guy somewhere is pedalling a generator to power a laptop which sends one email every 20 mins.?

3 hours ago, Stefanus said:

I genuinely think this would have been less of a shambles if they had just said “As all season pass holders are eligible, please come early enough to arrange yourselves into the ‘green’ seats across the four stands”.  Would have been less stressful for club and fans alike, and done quicker.

By the way, still waiting..

2 hours ago, Guard Lane said:

Sensible!

On the face of it, yes it sounds sensible.....but then the club would be hammered for 3,500 folk gathering outside RP at 7pm tomorrow night all at once - cos thats defo what would happen.

They at least have to be seen to try and create a steady flow of folk entering the stadium

Perhaps this plan, but with "if your ST seat is listed in this block come at this time" would be acceptable to the council? 

Then look to accommodate 'additional' sales in the away end 

Edited by dasboag

• Allan changed the title to Ayr Capacity (3,692) & Club Ticketing Issues
10 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Anyone else still waiting? 

And me and others who normally sit with me  in FB - either gonna have to start phoning or do 40 mile round trip to go there in person and stand in a queue for goodness knows how long have sent 2 emails my last one at 11pm last night - son sent one  at 8.30 this morning.