Ayr Capacity (3,692) & Club Ticketing Issues

heynow2005

Our group have all got tickets in the Frank Beattie but in block 12, which is not included in the entry times list. Emailed the ticket office yesterday morning and again at 7 this morning but have heard nothing.

Did establish from a member of staff though that Block 12 is not in use because it’s behind the TV gantry. However, if all else fails, we’ll all be in the seats we have tickets for pretending we’re at the San Giro. Give us a wave.

I really hope everyone still waiting gets sorted ASAP. I am sure it will get sorted but the longer this goes on the worse it gets for those waiting. 

It looks like Ticketco had promised for this to happen almost instantly and something has gone wrong somewhere. When paying a company to sort this out for you, you expect them to do it correctly. It seems the office staff are having to work overtime to try and get things sorted. 

Killie are certainly not blameless as it looks as if they had no back-up plan (usual) and the communication has been very poor. If they had came out and explained the situation I think fans would be slightly more understanding. Instead they have been silent and let Cathy deal with all the questions and trying to provide answers as best she can. If it is the fault of Ticketco you'd expect the club to be asking for a refund of some sort. 

8 minutes ago, Skora11 said:

I really hope everyone still waiting gets sorted ASAP. I am sure it will get sorted but the longer this goes on the worse it gets for those waiting. 

It looks like Ticketco had promised for this to happen almost instantly and something has gone wrong somewhere. When paying a company to sort this out for you, you expect them to do it correctly. It seems the office staff are having to work overtime to try and get things sorted. 

Killie are certainly not blameless as it looks as if they had no back-up plan (usual) and the communication has been very poor. If they had came out and explained the situation I think fans would be slightly more understanding. Instead they have been silent and let Cathy deal with all the questions and trying to provide answers as best she can. If it is the fault of Ticketco you'd expect the club to be asking for a refund of some sort. 

Agreed…if Ticketco are the issue then club might have saved some hassle by explaining that to fans - I’d imagine compensation should be sought as well and possibly a review of using them this season.

Out of interest, does any other club use them - looking at their website they appear to do a lot of very small bookings and nothing to this scale

Anyone have any previous of missing the staggered entry time?

I'm in at 6.50 Chadwick Stand, and will be a mad dash after work but should be fine, but don't want to miss the cut off and then can't get in?

**Disclaimer everyone should aim to be in their seat at the given time **

17 minutes ago, KillkieBoab said:

Our group have all got tickets in the Frank Beattie but in block 12, which is not included in the entry times list. Emailed the ticket office yesterday morning and again at 7 this morning but have heard nothing.

Did establish from a member of staff though that Block 12 is not in use because it’s behind the TV gantry. However, if all else fails, we’ll all be in the seats we have tickets for pretending we’re at the San Giro. Give us a wave.

Success. Been moved to Block 9.

Brace yourselves…my kids have just been issued with updated tickets for Frank Beattie. They were previously block 2 (which never appeared on entry times list) and now in block 8. We never contacted ticket office so don’t know why they have been moved, unless they were issued wrongly in first place, hopefully this just effects a few people or it could get confusing….

8 minutes ago, Dan1el said:

Anyone have any previous of missing the staggered entry time?

I'm in at 6.50 Chadwick Stand, and will be a mad dash after work but should be fine, but don't want to miss the cut off and then can't get in?

**Disclaimer everyone should aim to be in their seat at the given time **

You’ll be fine. Folk were waking in after kick off at the Morton game. 

3 minutes ago, Chewie said:

Brace yourselves…my kids have just been issued with updated tickets for Frank Beattie. They were previously block 2 (which never appeared on entry times list) and now in block 8. We never contacted ticket office so don’t know why they have been moved, unless they were issued wrongly in first place, hopefully this just effects a few people or it could get confusing….

Beginning to wonder if is a problem with Frank Beattie my group are all original FB st holders and have heard nothing - few posters on here from FB too still waiting or have been given non existent seats in FB - and now you have been moved within FB 

6 minutes ago, KC 1965 said:

Beginning to wonder if is a problem with Frank Beattie my group are all original FB st holders and have heard nothing - few posters on here from FB too still waiting or have been given non existent seats in FB - and now you have been moved within FB 

I'm in the FB and got east stand tickets yesterday no issues yet my pal who sits right next to me has heard nothing and very much losing his patience with the club this morning. 

24 minutes ago, Chewie said:

Is Block 2 not where the new Hospitality box is?

16 minutes ago, KC 1965 said:

We have all now emailed the slo 3 rd email I have sent 2 to ticket and now slo 

8 minutes ago, Fudger said:

I'm in the FB and got east stand tickets yesterday no issues yet my pal who sits right next to me has heard nothing and very much losing his patience with the club this morning. 

I’m similar to your mate. Me and my Dad sit next to each other, both emailed Club at roughly the same time yesterday afternoon, he got a ticket within an hour , I’m still waiting. Mental.

5 hours ago, Skora11 said:

Killie are certainly not blameless as it looks as if they had no back-up plan (usual) and the communication has been very poor. If they had came out and explained the situation I think fans would be slightly more understanding. Instead they have been silent and let Cathy deal with all the questions and trying to provide answers as best she can. 

I’m just surprised the club didn’t give tickets to the supporters' buses and let them distribute them...

5 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

and it’s going well 

Shoot the messenger.

Edited by skygod

52 minutes ago, KillieDJ said:

Agreed…if Ticketco are the issue then club might have saved some hassle by explaining that to fans - I’d imagine compensation should be sought as well and possibly a review of using them this season.

Out of interest, does any other club use them - looking at their website they appear to do a lot of very small bookings and nothing to this scale

Club told me that the Ticketco systems left random seats off the import list i only managed to get my ticket after emailing Cathy who forwarded it to Gregg who sorted it within minutes

3 minutes ago, Kebar18 said:

Club told me that the Ticketco systems left random seats off the import list i only managed to get my ticket after emailing Cathy who forwarded it to Gregg who sorted it within minutes

Surely people in unpaid positions at the club who presumably have day jobs ie Cathy and our SLO, shouldn’t be fielding emails? 
Forget what role Gregg has at the club... full time employee? Should emails not be going straight to him?  

2 minutes ago, FanWithaTypewritter said:

Surely people in unpaid positions at the club who presumably have day jobs ie Cathy and our SLO, shouldn’t be fielding emails? 
Forget what role Gregg has at the club... full time employee? Should emails not be going straight to him?  

He’s the head of marketing and commercial operations apparently 

17 hours ago, KC 1965 said:

I am beginning to think this might be a technical issue with something wrong with the files the club may have sent ticketco - can't think that a business whose sole purpose is to process payments &  issue tickets would take over 24 hours to issue that number of tickets - especially given that there are  no payments involved  

Called it - or half called it - problem was at ticketco it would seem - obviously no body doing a file check to see that number of transactions sent equalled the number received - standard practise I would have thought - more than just a few records missing - must be hundreds I suspect 

36 minutes ago, Kebar18 said:

Think it’s fan-driven. The club have asked that fans without tickets email [email protected]. Frustrated fans also seek other routes in the hope of success. Full marks to Cathy, SLO, Gregg etc for not just forwarding on emails to overloaded ticketing staff but trying to get results.

My pal got his eventually but only after private messaging Cathy on twitter who then emailed the club with him on copy. His entry is 7pm and he’s struggling to get there on time…the next drama awaits! 

Serious questions need to be asked as to why something so simple has become such a clusterf**k!