Ayr Capacity (3,692) & Club Ticketing Issues

heynow2005

3 minutes ago, aldo71 said:

Plenty. Crowd will not be neat 3700

Will be 3700 if the people without a ticket show up and demand entry since they have already paid. I know I would be doing that if I had a ST.

This is honestly a farce and top killie fans need to get their head out the sand when it comes to defending these clowns in charge. 

They have not got one single thing right since SC left. Can only imagine the amount of pish he must have stopped happening during his reign. 

Edited by Guff92

3 hours ago, Mowgli said:

The question now is, are they not dealing with the emails directed to [email protected], as we were requested to contact, and now those that are sent through by Cathy and Gregg or those that turn up at the ticket office?

Part of the hold-up will be folk sending multiple emails , they still need to be opened, read, checked and then discarded.

I understand the reason why and the frustration if your ticket has not come through. Mine arrived only 30minutes ago but I would still travelled down if the email hadn't come through.

21 minutes ago, Loanhead said:

I am a ST holder and received notification that I have a ticket for the Chadwick stand for tonight. I am a ST holder but thought that you had to ask to be in the ticket ballot, I didn't.

I can't attend - is anyone else able to use my ticket?

I think it needs to go to new season ticket holders if done legitimately but it’s too late for that so best to give a fan your e-ticket

29 minutes ago, Loanhead said:

I am a ST holder and received notification that I have a ticket for the Chadwick stand for tonight. I am a ST holder but thought that you had to ask to be in the ticket ballot, I didn't.

I can't attend - is anyone else able to use my ticket?

Email [email protected] and tell them.

There might be someone waiting for a ticket.

After sending emails without reply and trying unsuccessfully to phone all morning, I had to take time off my work to go to the park at 2pm.

line of around 20 when I started and around 30 when I left.

Lady was brilliant but clearly harassed, saying everybody has been so nice about it despite being clearly angry.

I told her I had unsuccessfully tried to contact the club and asked that, if I hadn't turned up in person, would I have got a ticket in time?

She said she still had around 200 emails to look at and hadn't had a chance because of the queues.

Surely the club could have had more help available......shambles.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

After sending emails without reply and trying unsuccessfully to phone all morning, I had to take time off my work to go to the park at 2pm.

line of around 20 when I started and around 30 when I left.

Lady was brilliant but clearly harassed, saying everybody has been so nice about it despite being clearly angry.

I told her I had unsuccessfully tried to contact the club and asked that, if I hadn't turned up in person, would I have got a ticket in time?

She said she still had around 200 emails to look at and hadn't had a chance because of the queues.

Surely the club could have had more help available......shambles.

She's been on her jack in the ticket window thing for weeks. And she's not full time, I don't think. Would stay beyond her finishing time to clear the queue.

I think that may be one of the areas of cutbacks.

We were one of the first few in the Chadwick and at first there was a holdup then they just waved us through without checking the QR code. Hopefully this will be the last home game with restrictions. As stated elsewhere it felt better with the crowd spread out rather than concentrated mostly in the East. Good looking round the ground and thinking that this is just our ST holders. 

13 hours ago, CB said:

She's been on her jack in the ticket window thing for weeks. And she's not full time, I don't think. Would stay beyond her finishing time to clear the queue.

I think that may be one of the areas of cutbacks.

There used to be 3 of them in the ticket office from 12 TIL 2 on match days,just shows how the cutbacks have effected the club