The Board Q&A from Facebook

virtuocity

14 hours ago, virtuocity said:

A: Yes, KFC is financially stable with no financial issues

Utter liies.

Who ever gave this answer must have forgotten  the financial statement supplied by the clubs new accountant at the AGM .

This for me sums up how rotten our club is. 

We need an SLO who has balls enough to say 'No, give the fans answers or don't f☆☆king bother!!!'

4 minutes ago, bigkillieman said:

Utter liies.

Who ever gave this answer must have forgotten  the financial statement supplied by the clubs new accountant at the AGM .

We need an SLO who has balls enough to say 'No, give the fans answers or don't f☆☆king bother!!!'

Unfortunately our SLO is an MJ apologist

19 minutes ago, bigkillieman said:

Utter liies.

People need to remember the accounts only give a snapshot of a specific moment in time and can be manipulated to give any impression they want. Depreciation coupled with a small loss for tax purposes could account for the majority of our loss. And with transfer fees and the obvious reduction in the wage bill, we won't be too far away from break-even. However, I suspect it suits BB just fine for the support to think we're beholden to him as it takes the focus of his actions thus far. 

Asked about enhancing the match-day experience, they have the nerve to refer to a one-off FIFA gaming tournament held almost three years ago

There should be something happening at every home match. The old site had a thread with dozens of suggestions to improve the match-day experience.

Yet the best the board can do is refer to something which happened once three years ago.

Contemptible.

Whats the bet the next load of supporters Q & A's will be the same list with a couple of questions removed (I'll guess the ones regarding EGM, Bovril lids and concerts), a few more tame ones added and the names of the people who asked the questions changed but with the exact same answers. 

I'm sure the SLO has done this before and I'm sure some of the questions and answers were the exact same same just with different supporters names credited. Either that or MJ has given up altering his script for supporters questions. 

Q. Did we not seek transfer fees for any of the other players and how much have we paid out in terminating contracts?

A: Yes, transfer fees were sought. However, KFC had to settle for a percentage of future sell on fees in some cases. The value of payments made to players for the early termination of their contracts remains confidential between KFC and the players in question, in the same way as the Club cannot reveal a player’s basic wage or other contract terms.

Real A. Transfer fees were sought but none were received, not a penny. Percentage of future transfer fees received negotiated for O'Hara and Syme. 

The total cost of terminating contracts is in no way confidential between the club and the players but would be too shocking to disclose. 

1 hour ago, skygod said:

Q. Did we not seek transfer fees for any of the other players and how much have we paid out in terminating contracts?

A: Yes, transfer fees were sought. However, KFC had to settle for a percentage of future sell on fees in some cases. The value of payments made to players for the early termination of their contracts remains confidential between KFC and the players in question, in the same way as the Club cannot reveal a player’s basic wage or other contract terms.

Real A. Transfer fees were sought but none were received, not a penny. Percentage of future transfer fees received negotiated for O'Hara and Syme. 

The total cost of terminating contracts is in no way confidential between the club and the players but would be too shocking to disclose. 

Can a freedom of information request not be made for this information?

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Exactly. How can record sales lead to more empty seats?

What gets me is surely they are not that stupid and divorced from reality that they think anyone believes all the rubbish that is spouted.

That being the case, why do they even bother? 

28 minutes ago, fraz65 said:

Can a freedom of information request not be made for this information?

I think this is information that the club can actually be justified in withholding. The salary levels of individual players is not in the public domain. 

But I do agree that it would be very embarrassing to see what we paid players to leave. Dundee especially will be laughing at that situation. 

I find it hilarious that the club were happy to spout out about how much Brownings make, what their profits etc were, talk about their pie sales but give some bullsh1t excuse for not telling us how many season tickets we've sold.

And i mean sold, not how many season ticket holders we've got. I've got a U16 ticket that will probably not get used.