The Board Q&A from Facebook

virtuocity

On 9/1/2016 at 10:15 AM, historyman said:

I can see no reason why the number of season ticket purchased is commercially sensitive. That is complete nonsense and it shows a total lack respect to answer in this way. 

It's just silly, really. It's not like it's a big secret, or there's a code to crack to figure it out. If Scottish clubs have similar supporter bases as their English counterparts, you can expect, on average, about 65% of crowds to be season ticket holders. Take Killie's average home attendance, multiply it by 0.65 and you've got a pretty decent ballpark idea.

Questions for the next q and a.

1: do the board think the level of response given to previous questions is appropriate and answers to the questions acceptable?

2: is lee Clarks win % not a worry

3:How many right backs do you think we need to sign?

either direct questions or none at all.

pesky phone apologies for spelling 

Edited by Bhamkillieken
Fat fingers

3 hours ago, Bhamkillieken said:

Questions for the next q and a.

1: do the board think the level of response given to previous questions is appropriate and answers to the questions acceptable?

2: is lee Clarks win % not a worry

3:How many right backs do you think we need to sign?

either direct questions or none at all.

What kind of answers you expecting? How about,

1. Yes

2. No

3. As many as the manager deems necessary.

If you're expecting anything different you're as daft as the toothbrush I've just cleaned my teeth with.

I wrote a post on the Facebook page about the season ticket sales not being announced yet other clubs seem to be able to announce theirs- post deleted. 

Also commented on why we were charged and extra £6 to watch us play sevco.  To be told it was for the extra policing costs is a joke. Surely the extra 8500 tickets sold at £20 would have been enough for the costs, what about the TV money?  Would that not have paid for it? Again however that post was deleted.

I know I'm not alone but I am truly fed up with the way our club is being run. For people who don't want to go to the games (and I can't blame them) that have found something better to do with their Saturday's is all down to the board. No vision, no ideas, no clue. We need to get rid of MJ, and in my opinion we need to get rid of the board somehow. 

1 hour ago, SCOOT KFC said:

I wrote a post on the Facebook page about the season ticket sales not being announced yet other clubs seem to be able to announce theirs- post deleted. 

Also commented on why we were charged and extra £6 to watch us play sevco.  To be told it was for the extra policing costs is a joke. Surely the extra 8500 tickets sold at £20 would have been enough for the costs, what about the TV money?  Would that not have paid for it? Again however that post was deleted.

I know I'm not alone but I am truly fed up with the way our club is being run. For people who don't want to go to the games (and I can't blame them) that have found something better to do with their Saturday's is all down to the board. No vision, no ideas, no clue. We need to get rid of MJ, and in my opinion we need to get rid of the board somehow. 

He loves deleting posts, it's a farce.

Any respect i've had for him in the past is long gone. I should have stuck with my gut instinct when he was "appointed".

54 minutes ago, skygod said:

Clubs receive nothing for individual televised league matches.

The TV money is included in the commercial pot which is distributed based on final league position.

Fair enough I didn't know that! Even so the 8500 tickets should have been more than enough to pay for it. 

Just feel scunnered with everything Killie just now! 

"Following the recent Kilmarnock FC Board of Directors Question and Answer session, which was posted 1st September 2016, and assessing the subsequent feedback from Kilmarnock FC supporters, I have advised the Board that there will be no further SLO Q&A sessions until a Chairman is appointed at Kilmarnock FC.

The Question and Answer sessions are designed to create engagement and increase communication between club and supporter, however the recent session suggests that such engagement is not beneficial.

As such, should any Kilmarnock FC supporter have any questions, please make direct contact by email: [email protected]"

8 minutes ago, skygod said:

"Following the recent Kilmarnock FC Board of Directors Question and Answer session, which was posted 1st September 2016, and assessing the subsequent feedback from Kilmarnock FC supporters, I have advised the Board that there will be no further SLO Q&A sessions until a Chairman is appointed at Kilmarnock FC.

The Question and Answer sessions are designed to create engagement and increase communication between club and supporter, however the recent session suggests that such engagement is not beneficial.

As such, should any Kilmarnock FC supporter have any questions, please make direct contact by email: [email protected]"

engagement with the fans is not beneficial. says it all.

Seems like Kilmarnock cannot engage with fans or run a social media page anyway . Now the person who is in charge of engaging with the fans is no longer willing to as it's not beneficial to listen to the people who are major investors in the club . The club is completely ametuar. I cannot believe fans comments are being deleted and things are being posted such as that and then removed minutes later . We need a change very soon . Treating the supporters with disrespect isn't the right way to run a club. We are the laughing stock of the league . 

If I were Andrew i would have walked from this position, it is truly a thankless task while MJ is onboard. But I am not and I would not want the role so fair play to him, would anyone else on here take on this role?

It is imperative for things to be closed off asap, has an EGM been formally requested? as I fear delay will only strengthen MJ's position, he will manipulate the situation with current Board members, stating lack of cohesion etc with EGM supporters.

1 hour ago, skygod said:

The way I read it, Andrew is saying that he is not prepared to be responsible for passing on (MJ's) bulls**t answers to questions and won't be doing Q & As until a chairman is in situ.

Do hope your right.......and it's not another attack on those supporters who dared to question the truth of the answers given ..

bit ironic in that the first question to the board was why the long delay in appointing a chairman....

would be be interesting to note if the answers given in the FB post was the full and correct answers given by the Board...and agreed by those present....or did they go through an editing process by "some person" before passed to the SLO

30 minutes ago, skygod said:

It's confusing that he says there will be will be no further SLO Q&A sessions until a Chairman is appointed, then ends by inviting questions to his email address!

Back to normal then with questions and answers not being made public?

Back to normal with him giving the answers and trying to pass them off as the board.The guy has been a joke since he took up the unelected position.