Stranraer Match Fred

CB

• CB pinned this topic

This will be my 1st time seeing the new squad in action, looking forward to it.... looking at all those names and wondering who they are though ?

Happy to see wee Burkie getting a rest, we need to see how things go without him... Mon the Killie :hurrah:

22 minutes ago, RayD said:

This will be my 1st time seeing the new squad in action, looking forward to it.... looking at all those names and wondering who they are though ?

Happy to see wee Burkie getting a rest, we need to see how things go without him... Mon the Killie :hurrah:

First time for me too. Lots of unknowns, hoping for an exciting performance and us getting into the knockout round despite the lost points. 

42 minutes ago, RayD said:

I watched the EK game but as there was no commentry this will be my first chance to get some identification of the squad. Would not recognise any of the stating line up apart from Haunstrup and Cameron.