League Cup last 16 draw (Hibs A)

España Killie

Think the whole point of the seeding is that we will be away to somebody that is seeded?

Hopefully we can avoid SevCo or "ra-sellick" beyond that not bothered. As I said above I expect SevCo to get Arbroath at Greyskull so it is probably only SELLICK we have to worry about... 

14 minutes ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

Think the whole point of the seeding is that we will be away to somebody that is seeded?

Hopefully we can avoid SevCo or "ra-sellick" beyond that not bothered. As I said above I expect SevCo to get Arbroath at Greyskull so it is probably only SELLICK we have to worry about... 

Seeded teams don’t automatically get home ties

Not too fussed about who we face tbh. It’s a great opportunity to see where we stand re our squad and how it’s coming together. Some opponents would obviously give us a better chance of progressing but I think we might surprise a few folk as to how things are progressing. 

25 minutes ago, Zorro said:

Not too fussed about who we face tbh. It’s a great opportunity to see where we stand re our squad and how it’s coming together. Some opponents would obviously give us a better chance of progressing but I think we might surprise a few folk as to how things are progressing. 

Any team outside the top six should give us a chance.

39 minutes ago, Zorro said:

This is it. We’re not going to win the cup this season but a game against any out-with old firm would give us some kind of bench mark as to how the squad is shaping up. Dundee or Dundee Utd would be ideal to see where we are at.

1 hour ago, KenVaagen1984 said:

I think we'd be in with a shout against ra-sellick at the moment. Especially if it's at RP with no away fans.