Rules for some and rules for others?

Pieboy

7 minutes ago, Zorro said:

So you think a father should be separated from their child at the football? I’d like to think a community club would demonstrate a bit of common sense in this situation. 

If it wasn’t for the fact I’ve posted on here for years, I’d genuinely struggle to believe grown men are upset about a kid getting to the football with his dad. Or is their something else behind the anger?

Can only hope the trout are biting as easily as you on Tuesday?

'Kilmarnock fans seethe at father and son enjoying football', more on this at 10.

Can't believe this is even a discussion, seems like people are only too happy to take pot shots at the club. There were plenty of seat available yesterday in Chadwick for purchase if you are a season ticket holder. Nobody was disadvantaged by the decision to let this subsection of fans into the FB so I don't see the problem. 

11 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

'Kilmarnock fans seethe at father and son enjoying football', more on this at 10.

Can't believe this is even a discussion, seems like people are only too happy to take pot shots at the club. There were plenty of seat available yesterday in Chadwick for purchase if you are a season ticket holder. Nobody was disadvantaged by the decision to let this subsection of fans into the FB so I don't see the problem. 

The problem is that we were told that the Frank Beattie stand wasn't to be used for fans. So what are the Chairman’s Club, they're not part of the board so they must be fans ? Yes/No ?  

3 hours ago, Zorro said:

Did we sell all our tickets yesterday? Seems a non-issue to me. 

This. 

The s**t we moan about is terrible sometimes. 

Someone moaning about having to buy capri-sun/non-bottled liquid for the game last week too. 

Place is murder at times. 

The OP here is absolutely pathetic. It's not unusual for councillors to have directors box or chairman's club tickets. He's a guy who has always supported Kilmarnock and would have been at the game one way or another anyway. They let his family sit with him? So what?

Have a word.

I think everyone’s child would be sitting with them. They were all comfortably accommodated in the stands designated for that purpose. It’s really quite simple, unless anyone thinks money can override the covid rules we are all sticking to and thinks muddying the water is a good idea in a pandemic. It should be a non issue. It should never have been allowed to happen. 

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

The OP here is absolutely pathetic. It's not unusual for councillors to have directors box or chairman's club tickets. He's a guy who has always supported Kilmarnock and would have been at the game one way or another anyway. They let his family sit with him? So what?

Have a word.

What a load of illogical guff. We’re all fans. We all got in. We’re all having to stick to strict rules. There a pandemic. Have you heard? Or are you just being deliberately stupid? 

3 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

What a load of illogical guff. We’re all fans. We all got in. We’re all having to stick to strict rules. There a pandemic. Have you heard? Or are you just being deliberately stupid? 

Its not being stupid at all. It only takes a quick glance realise that directors etc are being classed as part of the club. They obviously fall into that bubble. If you have a genuine issue with it then take it up with the club but you have absolutely no idea who does and doesn't qualify as a club official.

As usually people are absolutely desperate to be outraged in this case because they weren't first choice for a ticket, but also would have been outraged if tickets were freely available and they didn't get preferential treatment. Email the club. Ask them why they let a wee boy sit in the main stand, or just bitch and moan about it with no detail of how the situation arose. It's far from a huge deal when we undersold for the game anyway.

1 hour ago, darth lord said:

its a f**king farce ,as a season ticket holder in  fb stand i got a message from club i could purchase a ticket for saturdays game at 1pm  saturday afternoon not good enough plans already made by that time                                                                    and as i have said before any game i am unable to attend through covid restrictions and through ballot failures i shall be seeking refunds for every game missed 

Why would you get a message at 1pm on Saturday when other FB season ticket holders, such as me, got one last midweek?