Championship - How's it going to go?

kfc_superteam

23 minutes ago, Killiepies said:

Any player joining us now and scoring 10-15 goals before Christmas would be the subject of transfer speculation from SPL teams and would be highly unlikely to be here long.That saying I wouldn’t mind a striker with that sort of record for 1/2 a season.

If that happens I'd hope we would have a considerable lead to defend at the top of the table going into the second half of the season. 

2 hours ago, Killiepies said:

Any player joining us now and scoring 10-15 goals before Christmas would be the subject of transfer speculation from SPL teams....

That's not reflected in the fact that Lafferty is now playing in (wherever it is he’s playing). 

Edited by skygod

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting to revisit a few games into the season. 

I think the quality of this sides around maybe not quite as worrying as some thought? 

Accies look mid table. Thistle and Raith good but will maybe struggle with consistency. Dunfermline haven't started at all. Will be good to get a look at Caley next week. 

My early prediction is that our quality will win us the games our competitors drop points in, even if we aren't always brilliant.