God Save The Queen,

Mclean07

Came out to look for the debate amongst the SNP boys about Nicola cosying up with Her Maj to give her special treatment with regard to Green legislation. Not only did the SG not resist, they colluded and kept it secret from the Scottish Parliament. And they’re still trying to keep it secret. Spineless stuff from the people that always claim to “Stand up for Scotland.” Quite a big debate amongst Nats out in the country, but radio silence from the loyalists on here. Imagine if it had been Labour or the Tories?  

There are two issues here, namely independence and republicanism. Nicola doesn't want a fight on two fronts at once.

I personally think that much that is wrong with the Westminster system of government is tied up to the monarchy and the House uf Lords. However I can see where NS is comming from.

40 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

There are two issues here, namely independence and republicanism. Nicola doesn't want a fight on two fronts at once.

I personally think that much that is wrong with the Westminster system of government is tied up to the monarchy and the House uf Lords. However I can see where NS is comming from.

Where is she coming from ? 

57 minutes ago, Shropshire_killie said:

No idea what this is about. Summat out of nothing probably as usual. The Queen can stay the Queen as long as she likes as far as I'm concerned. Still want independence though. 

Special exemtions from land taxes becase the Queen could never be expected to put her hand into her enormous pocket and pay the same taxes as you and me. That would be outrageous what?

1 hour ago, Shropshire_killie said:

No idea what this is about. Summat out of nothing probably as usual. The Queen can stay the Queen as long as she likes as far as I'm concerned. Still want independence though. 

Waste of space the lot of them,until they are removed we can never move on. Bowing and curtseying to somebody because of their bloodline is utter nonsense. 

Personally i find it lydicrously hypocritical for someone who supports a party whose history of collusion is not only continuously anti Scottish 2014 collusion with the Tories and the WM system phoning pensioners and lying and threatening them to vote no, collusion with WM to steal 6000sq miles of Scottish sea area and its resources thus skewing the economic situation, 1970s collusion to hide the mcrone report from the Scottish people thus allpwong WM to steal 100s of billions of pil and gas resources if which almost Zero stayed here, collusion in 1970s over the 49% rule, but on a  GB scale also abysmal, their collusion over things like the bedroom tax, benefits cap, pensions changing to a benefit, etc.  And thats befoe we get to their collusion with GW Bush ocer Iraq and the 10s of thousands of innocents who died.

Theres not enough brasso in the world to polish his neck.

4 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Personally i find it lydicrously hypocritical for someone who supports a party whose history of collusion is not only continuously anti Scottish 2014 collusion with the Tories and the WM system phoning pensioners and lying and threatening them to vote no, collusion with WM to steal 6000sq miles of Scottish sea area and its resources thus skewing the economic situation, 1970s collusion to hide the mcrone report from the Scottish people thus allpwong WM to steal 100s of billions of pil and gas resources if which almost Zero stayed here, collusion in 1970s over the 49% rule, but on a  GB scale also abysmal, their collusion over things like the bedroom tax, benefits cap, pensions changing to a benefit, etc.  And thats befoe we get to their collusion with GW Bush ocer Iraq and the 10s of thousands of innocents who died.

Theres not enough brasso in the world to polish his neck.

Whataboutary. They kept their cosy wee chat with Queenie quiet. A lot of Nats not happy at all. 

37 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Whataboutary. They kept their cosy wee chat with Queenie quiet. A lot of Nats not happy at all. 

I'm not impressed and I am not a member if the SNP. It's a sensitive issue. Insist the queen pays her taxes like everyone else and half of Scotland will be screaming in protest.

2 hours ago, gdevoy said:

I'm not impressed and I am not a member if the SNP. It's a sensitive issue. Insist the queen pays her taxes like everyone else and half of Scotland will be screaming in protest.

Isn't that what they do in a normal summer, march about protesting they're not Catholics ? If they want her to avoid taxes they can pay her share or start up crowdfunding.

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Prahakillie said:

Yes, blame both sides again. "they are just as bad as each other" ?

On this I think he is right.  There is no place in a modern Scotland for sectarian behaviour or organisations of any denomination at all.  The OO is obviously much karger and much more visible than the other arse cheeks organisations, but imo they both need to go.  Can you imagine the outcry if a group marched in favour of Islam and were openly anti semitic?  Imo the situation with the OO is no different.

If these mutants want to march, they can take a long march of a short pier and f**k off to Ireland.

19 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

On this I think he is right.  There is no place in a modern Scotland for sectarian behaviour or organisations of any denomination at all.  The OO is obviously much karger and much more visible than the other arse cheeks organisations, but imo they both need to go.  Can you imagine the outcry if a group marched in favour of Islam and were openly anti semitic?  Imo the situation with the OO is no different.

If these mutants want to march, they can take a long march of a short pier and f**k off to Ireland.

So, no space fir free speech in an independentc Scotland?

I have no more time for these Neanderthals than you but you cant just ban them out of existence. If you go down this path you will have lawyers all over you like a rash complaining their human rights to free expression of their cultural heritage have been violated.