Rumarn Burrell

Allan

Rumarn Burrell has joined Killie after signing a season-long loan deal from Middlesbrough, subject to international clearance.

The 20-year-old forward will add to Tommy Wright’s attacking options after arriving in Ayrshire this week ahead of the start of our cinch Championship campaign.

Rumarn made his ‘Boro debut in January this year before moving to Bradford City for the remainder of the 2020/21 season. He becomes our second arrival from Boro after the signing of Zach Hemming on loan earlier this summer.

The Killie manager said: “He’s a young striker and Paul Stephenson brought him to my attention. We’ve watched him and had good reports about him.

“He’s quick, strong and decent in front of goal and will stretch teams as well and he should be fine to be added to the squad for Monday’s game.”

RUMARN BURRELL.jpg

9 minutes ago, Allan said:

Rumarn Burrell has joined Killie after signing a season-long loan deal from Middlesbrough, subject to international clearance.

The 20-year-old forward will add to Tommy Wright’s attacking options after arriving in Ayrshire this week ahead of the start of our cinch Championship campaign.

Rumarn made his ‘Boro debut in January this year before moving to Bradford City for the remainder of the 2020/21 season. He becomes our second arrival from Boro after the signing of Zach Hemming on loan earlier this summer.

The Killie manager said: “He’s a young striker and Paul Stephenson brought him to my attention. We’ve watched him and had good reports about him.

“He’s quick, strong and decent in front of goal and will stretch teams as well and he should be fine to be added to the squad for Monday’s game.”

RUMARN BURRELL.jpg

He’s either tiny or that’s a big top.

6 minutes ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

Lets hope he scores a load of goals that we can call the Burrell Collection.

? Well played sir.

Good luck to him, would like to see a proven goalscorer join still - maybe a pessimistic outlook, but the 'decent in front of goal' isn't glowing praise of a renowned goalscorer, but should definitely help the team for the season.

Bring it on ?

I can't imagine this lad is our number one striker , Must be still something in the pipeline. Kid is here to learn , No golas so far in his first Team loans is a bit of a gamble.

How many Forwards have we loaned and very few made an impact.

Stewart was the best ina short loan period.

I am Jolly was ok when you think he was played out of position and came on as Sub most of the time.

Eckinbari or whats ever his name was from Wolves....waste of a jersey.

Millar .....Never brought the goals we hoped for and in his second spell was pretty poor.

McEnneny looked good on the ball.....What one goal was it ?

I hope we have watched this lad and their is a goalscorer in there. If its a gamble it needs to pay off.

Just now, Dillinger said:

These young forwards who have come on loan from English clubs have generally done hee haw with us. 

Hopefully this guy is different!

Millar done okay to get a move to Basel to be fair. 

Under SC he was good, Dyer, not so much. One wasn’t a manager though.