• Innes Cameron
    • Liam Polworth
    • Fraser Murray
    • Brad Lyons
    • Dylan McGowan
    • Daniel Armstrong

This poll is closed to new votes

• CB pinned this topic

Gave it to Cameron as he was night and day from the 2 league cup games. Won most of his headers, hold up play was great and on another day could’ve had 3 or 4. Really should’ve buried that header second half.

burke was superb again

Euan murray was class aswell. For a smaller centre half he won a lot of headers, does the simple things first. Lot of passion 

Voted for Haunstrup to recognise what may have been his best performance in a Killie jersey. Always thought he was a bit soft but was up for the battle tonight. A good out ball and used his pace well to cover at the back.

Burke was superb. Cameron really grew into it and on another day walks away with the match ball if his finishing was a bit sharper

Great team performance, could have given it to a few, but Burke was a level above everyone. 

Cameron was the player we all hoped he could be; play like that all season and he'll score a barrowload.

How good was it to have a dynamic midfield with a balance between attacking and defensive midfielders?

How good was it to see defenders who can defend and build from the back?

How good was it to have a keeper who could command his box, take crosses and distribute the ball well?

Jeezo.

How good was it to watch Killie again?

Burke was unbelievable tonight so it might seem strange that I voted for Innes. For a young man who has been getting all sorts of criticism he was excellent led the line from start to finish. 

What a team performance 

Whole team was brilliant tonight! Everyone one of them could and should get MOTM. I've voted for Hemming, how amazing does it feel to have a goalkeeper that you aren't panicking about anytime the ball goes near him. Commands his box well, confident when coming to claim the ball, doesn't panic when ball is played back to him.

Was brilliant when the dirty Ayr bam tried to barge him when he collected the ball and ended up bouncing off him! 

Hemming is a brick wall!

Few candidates for me. 

Keeper had nothing to do but his command of area and handling was exceptional. 

Alston, McGinn and Polworth all excellent in midfield.

Cameron looked transformed up front from previous games. 

Burke his usual exceptional self. 

But I voted for Murray at the back. He won every tackle and header. If we had even had him and Hemming last season we probably would have finished ten points above the drop. TW has assembled a very decent squad in a matter of weeks and it’s clear all players have a role and know exactly why they were brought in. Even the options off the bench last night are better than most clubs in this division have in their starting eleven. 

Burke for me he must have been knackered after his performance last night as I've said many times he really does make all the people who whinge about our artificial pitch seem very foolish the way he consistently performs on it and I agree that many of our players looked the part last night  and a goalkeeper who can command his box and catch the ball we are really being spoiled!

• CB locked and unpinned this topic

Chris Burke - 3 points

Innes Cameron - 2 points

Euan Murray - 1 point

Current standings after game 5

Fraser Murray - 8 points

Chris Burke - 6 points

Zach Hemming, Innes Cameron, Euan Murray - 3 points

Rory McKenzie, Chris Stokes - 2 points

Blair Alston, Stephen McGinn, Sam Walker - 1 point