Crowds from 9 August

Alan R

2 hours ago, Kanyon said:

Absolutely no reason to move this thread from where it was unless one of the mods can’t handle criticism of their chosen political party.

Correct.

The clue is in the title of the topic.

It affects us and all football fans and after what some season ticket holders have been through due to Covid restrictions and East Ayrshire Council in the last 72 hours it's s**te.

I'm quite sure if Davie Hopkin was being criticized on the Ayr Utd match Fred it wouldn't be split and moved to YNTTK.

Poor from the mods IMO.

Should be reinstated to Killie Kickback

Edited by stewarty66

2 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

You’re correct. In like a flash ☺️

The thread started out as a discussion of what the regulations might be and who might get tickets which is of interest to everybody.

Then it rathere predictably degenerated into a pointless slagning match about what a bunch of arseholes politicians are setting up this regulation when these are the conditions and that regulation when those are the conditions and how contradictory it all is. Sounds like the sort of stuff most folks dont really give a flying stuff about hence it seems reasonable it got moved. 

This is the forum for expressing your political opinions about politicians. 

10 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

The thread started out as a discussion of what the regulations might be and who might get tickets which is of interest to everybody.

Then it rathere predictably degenerated into a pointless slagning match about what a bunch of arseholes politicians are setting up this regulation when these are the conditions and that regulation when those are the conditions and how contradictory it all is. Sounds like the sort of stuff most folks dont really give a flying stuff about hence it seems reasonable it got moved. 

The First Minister currently has as much sway over football related matters as does the SFA SFL and local councils.

If Neil Doncaster made a statement on it would it be moved ?

Doubt it.

If Nicola Sturgeon came out and said " I've always been an Ayr United fan "

Would it be moved?

Doubt that one too

43 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

Sorry just don’t agree. The thread should have been left where it was not moved deliberately to a corner where there would be less interaction with it. 

It's difficult to discuss a political decision without mentioning politics and the politicians making the decision.

The thread is about restrictions on crowds at events so it should, IMO, be on the Kickback or YNTTK boards.

I'm guessing that comparatively few visit this board.

Edited by skygod

4 hours ago, Piersquared said:

50,000 per day for Transmt.

EAC need to get up to speed on this.

It’s not really the same.  Transmit is outside and standing and it says on their website;

Will I be required to have a covid vaccination or take a COVID test to attend cinch presents TRNSMT?

We are working with the Scottish Government and local council on conditions of entry. We will be in touch in due course to confirm these. 

Is no question of proof of vaccination or negative test being required for the football.

On 8/3/2021 at 4:19 PM, Ipkis said:

I can see one of the cheeks applying for and being granted a full house for the first possible game after 9th (I believe Rangers play Malmo on 10th). If social distancing is no longer in place, not sure how this'll be turned down. After this happens once, all crowds will be unlimited.

I was voted down but the first part of my prediction was spot on. I'm still confident on the second part too.