Killie TV 2021/22

Lroy

7 hours ago, CB said:

Last season, when I had that trouble for the first game, I just refreshed the page & I was logged in. Couldn't explain it then, can't explain it now. But, for some reason, that's what happened to me.

You are doing it through https://tv.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/ and not the ppv page?

And entering exactly the way the code appears on your ticket.

'For Season Ticket Holders: Your username is your name, surname, and the five character season ticket reference code that you’ll have received when buying your season ticket. If you have more than one season ticket in your family, you will each have your own login details.

An Example of a login is: John-Smith-abcde etc.

PLEASE ENTER THE DASHES BETWEEN THE NAME AND CODE AS PER THE EXAMPLE ABOVE

The password is the same reference code in your login. An Example being: abcde'

I know there's more important things to be discussed but it didn't work at all.

Tried all 4 of the family season tickets details and all said invalid credentials.

Anyone know who I need to contact about this?

Confirmed in Cathy's update. English FA have got the Saturday blackout re-instated darn sarf. A VPN location change to anywhere other than England, even if you choose Scotland, for home games, you'll be golden.

However, unlike last year, the English FA has applied for and has been granted ‘blocked hours’ by UEFA between 2.45pm and 5.15pm on Saturday afternoons for the majority of dates this season, meaning supporters in England won’t be able to watch games.

https://www.killiefc.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12528-trust-club-director-update-august-2021/

27 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

I noticed on Saturday there was 2 different streams. The normal one provided by KillieTV but also another which appears to be the robot cam. I really hope we're not going to go down that route.

Robocams are there courtesy of the SPFL. Some clubs buy in the robocam stream from them and use it as their own. Others, like us, use our own feed but we must have the SPFL one anyway.