Killie TV 2021/22

Lroy

32 minutes ago, James K Polk said:

Gutted to find I can no longer access Killie TV ppv from England. One of the few bits of cheer over the last 20 months has been my ability to watch the Killie.

Try now. I had the same issue before kick off and now I decided to try again as there was and it's working. I'm in London.

The only thing I'd complain about is that the camera lingers too long on the close up shots of players, all while the action rages on elsewhere.

Not a major complaint, but I found myself getting more and more annoyed as it happened again and again.

Mind you, it's know re likely my annoyance was linked to our performance/result at that point.

Other than that minor point, great service. John Barnes commentary is very good too.

On 9/11/2021 at 3:18 PM, Andyt1965 said:

Try now. I had the same issue before kick off and now I decided to try again as there was and it's working. I'm in London.

English FA blackout means any Scottish club has to geo-block English IP addresses, will require a VPN located outside of uk to watch from here on in

On 9/12/2021 at 5:24 PM, Mogwai said:

The only thing I'd complain about is that the camera lingers too long on the close up shots of players, all while the action rages on elsewhere.

Not a major complaint, but I found myself getting more and more annoyed as it happened again and again.

Mind you, it's know re likely my annoyance was linked to our performance/result at that point.

Other than that minor point, great service. John Barnes commentary is very good too.

I agree John Barnes is a step up from the usual suspects .

8 minutes ago, Lorielus said:

Does the Killie women's team get any coverage of their games on Killie TV?  Couldn't see anything at a glance but might be missing it.

I don't think so. There's a group that puts them together for them. Ayrshire film co. Or something like that. Keep an eye on their socials.

https://twitter.com/KilmarnockWFC

https://www.facebook.com/Kilmarnock-FC-Women-126258604111115/ 

However. In an effort to keep KTV worth it for our overseas subscribers, we shall be looking for hooky links for this game.

If you find one, post it here, and we'll top it in the matchday topic. Direct links only, please. No, 'it's usually on...' Click through to the game, and make sure it's not just a re-direct, or a credit card scam.

Note for overseas members: These past couple of weeks it has become increasingly difficult to find a hooky link for our games. There appears to be a real crackdown happening, as anyone with an iptv sub will tell you.

7 minutes ago, a1killiefan said:

Did someone say recently that Falkirk set up their own camers at RP for their fans?

Can't we do the same away from home.

International subscription not worth the money so far this season.

Even if they did The Falkirk game was a cup tie , the championship as a league has no agreed shared streaming partnership like the Premiership had last season , and it’s left to each home team to set up , organise any PPV and run their own service 

9 minutes ago, galbraj said:

Nothing strange about it..............plenty more stuff to entertain me!  Just not giving my money to the opposition.   And I really don't mind just commentary if I can see the highlights later. 

And watching your team 20 miles up the road (you may be on the moon obviously for all I know) that doesn't involve a visit to one of the Bigot Brothers is not something that you would want to do. "Giving money to the opposition", really??? 

8 hours ago, galbraj said:

Not on the moon...........just 4000 miles away in the good ol' US of A..........And no, never been to any of the bigot brothers places in my 50 years of being a Killie fan from afar.   Hampden yes, for the 2012 semi final, at a cost of around $2000.

Already paid for 2 years of KTV subscription and if sometimes I see it and sometimes I only listen to is perfectly fine by me.  Lucky folks you are that can actually go to a game............

Well that makes a hell of a lot more sense then! Hopefully a hooky stream for you to enjoy. 

13 hours ago, galbraj said:

Not on the moon...........just 4000 miles away in the good ol' US of A..........And no, never been to any of the bigot brothers places in my 50 years of being a Killie fan from afar.   Hampden yes, for the 2012 semi final, at a cost of around $2000.

Already paid for 2 years of KTV subscription and if sometimes I see it and sometimes I only listen to is perfectly fine by me.  Lucky folks you are that can actually go to a game............

And you can listen to Marko, if you choose to.

21 hours ago, CB said:

However. In an effort to keep KTV worth it for our overseas subscribers, we shall be looking for hooky links for this game.

If you find one, post it here, and we'll top it in the matchday topic. Direct links only, please. No, 'it's usually on...' Click through to the game, and make sure it's not just a re-direct, or a credit card scam.

Note for overseas members: These past couple of weeks it has become increasingly difficult to find a hooky link for our games. There appears to be a real crackdown happening, as anyone with an iptv sub will tell you.

Live outside Forfar and won’t manage through to Glasgow tomorrow.  . Tried to get a PPV ticket but  after taking my card details , have been told that in my region I can’t view the game until after midnight. Anyone else had problems?