Killie TV 2021/22

Lroy

2 minutes ago, Bhamkillieken said:

drew a blank, even the link to the colins took you to the qos game. just put dunfermline v ict on.

i wont pay for baldy lino cam, going to be a long year.

is the iptv link blady lino too?

Thistle TV is good quality so far, as good as Killie TV anyway. 

Anyone else finding the stream a bit "jumpy" though, or is that my laptop? 

Does anyone know yet if Arbroath going to do a  PPV on Friday?  I know it's on the telly but I have a real hard time streaming anything from the BBC.  Even open all mics stop and starts every few minutes.  Anything else I have no problem with.  

And this time I gotta pay for it.......coz it's on a Friday afternoon for me and the wifey wants to watch it! 

4 minutes ago, galbraj said:

Does anyone know yet if Arbroath going to do a  PPV on Friday?  I know it's on the telly but I have a real hard time streaming anything from the BBC.  Even open all mics stop and starts every few minutes.  Anything else I have no problem with.  

And this time I gotta pay for it.......coz it's on a Friday afternoon for me and the wifey wants to watch it! 

Was the game against the colins ppv? I'm sure something can be arranged, as it's an away tie...

17 hours ago, galbraj said:

My exact question as I not going to be grumpy wondering why I got up early and paid 12 pound to watch Thistle tv. Incidentally I lost 5 minutes from a lag in the first half. Looks on highlights I missed the Shaw chance.