Hibs Away.....fans tickets

Bellman2010

12 hours ago, stewarty66 said:

That's the problem though with the scheme based on away matches.

If you have for arguments sake 500 fans wanting to go but only 250 are available, those 250 fans get to go to the game and increase their loyalty points and therefore having a better chance of going to the next game where tickets are at a premium.

Agree with this point, if you apply for a ticket and are therefore willing to go, then you get a point. It prevents the people at the top of the pile pulling further and further in front with nothing that can be done about it.

The only way this is going to be a major problem is if the capacities are cut back again due to Covid. We visit every ground in the league twice and QoS in January isn't going to be as appealing as it was on Saturday, particularly standing on the open terracing. Arbroath at the end of September is likely to attract more fans than at the beginning of February. We regularly sold out our away allocation at St. Mirren where the only criteria was to buy them as soon as they went on sale like Saturday. I missed out on QoS but that was by being slow at registering. 

1 hour ago, Wrangodog said:

The only way this is going to be a major problem is if the capacities are cut back again due to Covid. We visit every ground in the league twice and QoS in January isn't going to be as appealing as it was on Saturday, particularly standing on the open terracing. Arbroath at the end of September is likely to attract more fans than at the beginning of February. We regularly sold out our away allocation at St. Mirren where the only criteria was to buy them as soon as they went on sale like Saturday. I missed out on QoS but that was by being slow at registering. 

Could have gone into home end. Plenty of tix. Good blether with QOS fans. A few genuine neutrals in there as well. No sign of the indefatigable chancer Galloway. 

4 hours ago, Killie Conman said:

Plenty bought home tickets and had them cancelled on Friday 

50 Killie fans buying home end tickets were refunded on Friday due to their card payment having a KA postcode - source QOS ticketing.

It seems however, a few Killie fans still managed to end up in the home end.

1 hour ago, Guard Lane said:

50 Killie fans buying home end tickets were refunded on Friday due to their card payment having a KA postcode - source QOS ticketing.

It seems however, a few Killie fans still managed to end up in the home end.

A bit harsh on any Queens fan who happened to live in Kilmarnock though 

I emailed Katrina at the ticket office to ask if tickets were going to be issued digitally. Apparently tickets are in paper form, so if you are successful you need to collect. 

Going to rule me out as I can't get down to Killie to get tickets before the game. 

She did mention that SLO looking at ways of resolving this for non Killie resident fans. 

29 minutes ago, Steppskillie said:

I emailed Katrina at the ticket office to ask if tickets were going to be issued digitally. Apparently tickets are in paper form, so if you are successful you need to collect. 

Going to rule me out as I can't get down to Killie to get tickets before the game. 

She did mention that SLO looking at ways of resolving this for non Killie resident fans. 

Aaargh!!!

If this is true then why so difficult for the club to communicate during the announcement about ticket arrangements!

Was reading today that Sevco supporters aren’t happy with how their club announces ticket details as mainly on social media and older fans are impacted.

We seem to be even worse and relying on word of mouth and a fans forum to get information across…as said before, bowling clubs are run better than this!

Just had an email that I was successful with my request for 2 tickets. Annoyingly the tickets do indeed need to be collected from the ticket office which is a pain as I am in East Lothian. Hoping there will be no issue with my dad collecting them as he is the other person going with me.

Edited by killie89

5 minutes ago, killie89 said:

Just had an email that I was successful with my request for 2 tickets. Annoyingly the tickets do indeed need to be collected from the ticket office which is a pain as I am in East Lothian. Hoping there will be no issue with my dad collecting them as he is the other person going with me.

That's insane!

All Season Ticket holders who applied for tickets for Sunday’s Premier Sports Cup match with Hibernian have been successful.

Our Ticketing team are notifying those supporters along with details for payment and collection.

We have just under 200 tickets remaining on general sale. Payment can be taken over the phone by card.

The Ticket Office will be open:

Thursday, August 12: 4-8pm

Friday, August 13: 3-8pm

We will have a method in place to allow pre-paid tickets to be collected for fans who stay further afield and will not be able to get to the ticket office.

If you are unable to make these times please contact the ticket office, on 01563 545311 or email [email protected]

Our team are experiencing a high volume of calls and should you be unable to reach them by phone then please email the above address with a contact number and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Edited by C4mmy31