Hibs Away.....fans tickets

Bellman2010

Hibernian Ticket Update

All Season Ticket holders who applied for tickets for Sunday’s Premier Sports Cup match with Hibernian have been successful.

Our Ticketing team are notifying those supporters along with details for payment and collection.

We have just under 200 tickets remaining on general sale. Payment can be taken over the phone by card.

The Ticket Office will be open:

Thursday, August 12: 4-8pm

Friday, August 13: 3-8pm

We will have a method in place to allow pre-paid tickets to be collected for fans who stay further afield and will not be able to get to the ticket office.

If you are unable to make these times please contact the ticket office, on 01563 545311 or email [email protected]

Our team are experiencing a high volume of calls and should you be unable to reach them by phone then please email the above address with a contact number and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

5 minutes ago, G said:

If you’ve applied for tickets, you might want to check those who you ordered for in case they’ve received the confirmation e-mail? I applied for ours, but my dad got the e-mail saying we’d been successful. 

Same here.

My mate applied for the tickets but I received the confirmation email. 

9 minutes ago, G said:

If you’ve applied for tickets, you might want to check those who you ordered for in case they’ve received the confirmation e-mail? I applied for ours, but my dad got the e-mail saying we’d been successful. 

The system relies on the email addresses that were supplied on the google form by the person who applied for up to 4 tickets....

5 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

The system relies on the email addresses that were supplied on the google form by the person who applied for up to 4 tickets....

Just seems a bit backwards that the person who organises the tickets doesn’t actually get notified of the successful application. 

6 minutes ago, G said:

Just seems a bit backwards that the person who organises the tickets doesn’t actually get notified of the successful application. 

The form wasn't the best. It asked for an email address in two separate places so it was unclear whether the second email was for the 2nd person else why ask for it again. 

56 minutes ago, G said:

Same here, I applied and put my dads email as the second email address and it’s went to him

All Season Ticket holders who applied for tickets for Sunday’s Premier Sports Cup match with Hibernian have been successful.

Our Ticketing team are notifying those supporters along with details for payment and collection.

We have just under 200 tickets remaining on general sale. Payment can be taken over the phone by card.

The Ticket Office will be open:

Thursday, August 12: 4-8pm

Friday, August 13: 3-8pm

The Killie Superstore will be selling tickets on general sale until 4pm on Saturday, August 14.

We will have a method in place to allow pre-paid tickets to be collected for fans who stay further afield and will not be able to get to the ticket office.

If you are unable to make these times please contact the ticket office, on 01563 545311 or email [email protected]

Our team are experiencing a high volume of calls and should you be unable to reach them by phone then please email the above address with a contact number and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Edited by C4mmy31