News

Mclean07

5 minutes ago, Mcilroy56 said:

Better get used to it we will get these headlines in all the Union loving newspapers for the next 2 years. It’s the way they tell em. To be honest I was surprised at the large number of cars, camper vans, caravans that were coming up the road on my way home, I thought it would have quietened down a bit now that the English schools are also back.

10 minutes ago, Mcilroy56 said:

Better get used to it we will get these headlines in all the Union loving newspapers for the next 2 years. It’s the way they tell em 

For a public health official and advisor to the Scottish govt to say that was ill conceived at the very least no unionist paper will resist that tbf.

But as she’s got a book coming out I’m veering towards the opinion that it’s probably not so much anti English and more , get a bit of controversy going ahead of its launch.

I look forward to the Nationals unbiased views in the future ? 

36 minutes ago, Bonbon19 said:

For a public health official and advisor to the Scottish govt to say that was ill conceived at the very least no unionist paper will resist that tbf.

But as she’s got a book coming out I’m veering towards the opinion that it’s probably not so much anti English and more , get a bit of controversy going ahead of its launch.

I look forward to the Nationals unbiased views in the future ? 

Lol, touché ?

What a piss poor reaction this was. Compare and contrast with her condemnation of football fans. She would have known Godley was a loose cannon and divisive and should never have been near a public health campaign. A dignified apology? Aye, after she got caught with a Twitter stream riddled with racism etc etc. How does an apology make it better? It wasn’t part of her comedy, it was her views. She was used by Sturgeon to get to the Ned vote and now she’s been dumped. But the politically correct, hate crime, loving  Sturgeon just shrugs her shoulders and says “Ach, these things happen”. 

20A987E2-3269-4B71-9E68-DCB2A4C5400F.jpeg.aaee43092abdc6a16a8c53902d832141.jpeg

E7B308D1-3B18-4FBD-BF81-BAA42107BD6C.jpeg.bb8e738f1099fb010e03ae70daa0f928.jpeg