Hamilton (away)

fullmetaljacket

Can't help wondering that given staff shortages when will they actually deal with the email requests . Reckon if you want to be sure of a ticket you will have to go to rugby park - have morning off tomorrow so I guess I am on the M77 down from Glasgow first thing to be sure - not very eco friendly , but only way to be sure 

7 minutes ago, killie89 said:

They could just give us the whole stand behind the goal which holds over 2000 as they’ve always done in the past. That would most likely be enough. Too many clubs seem to have lost the plot recently when it comes to making games accessible to fans and I don’t understand why. There are virtually no Covid restrictions left and you can have 5000 at outdoor events with no questions asked. Everyone that wants to go to this game should be able to and shouldn’t have to be stressing about how they’re going to get tickets. It’s complete and utter nonsense.

This is the club that got 'Nigerian Princed' Thinking isn't their strong point.

Can each person get 4 tickets? Was it like that for Hibs game?

Really strange that they wouldn't just utilise the whole stand and Gazebo. 'Avoiding Costs' doesn't really stack up when you're hiring extra staff to accommodate additional paying customers.

Hope it's 1000, then more based on demand. Really want to get to this one.

Home fans can PATG it seems..

###

Any home fan who wishes to use the pay-at-the-gate facility must do so by using turnstile six. 

Please have the correct change where possible.  Alternatively tickets are on sale now for fans looking to purchase their tickets in advance of the match.

Please arrive as early as possible to avoid long queues closer to kick-off

ACCIES FUNCTIONS

Our newly refurbished Accies functions bar will be open from 12pm allowing fans to enjoy a catch up with fellow supporters ahead of the match. 

Entry is free to anyone with a match ticket/season ticket. 

LIVE STREAM

The match will be broadcasted live on AcciesTV. Tickets for the stream cost £10

The match is sponsored by First Choice Utilities.

Edited by Scouser2

2 hours ago, Pedro'sBrither said:

Just a whole lot of nonsense. We will remove nearly all restrictions but still make it a ball ache for you to do everything you enjoy. including going to a simple outdoor game of football.

the c**ts that run scottish football are …….   they just make it so hard for people to support their team , in time lots will get pissed off and stop ——- then they will wonder why they have stopped 

I've emailed the club hoping to get my tickets posted out as I'm 45 minutes away from the ground and working as an aside.

I realise there will be things outwith the clubs control this year having looked at away ground capacities I hope we can come up with a better plan or its going to be a frustrating season trying to get to games.

2 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

Home fans can PATG it seems..

###

Any home fan who wishes to use the pay-at-the-gate facility must do so by using turnstile six. 

Please have the correct change where possible.  Alternatively tickets are on sale now for fans looking to purchase their tickets in advance of the match.

Please arrive as early as possible to avoid long queues closer to kick-off

ACCIES FUNCTIONS

Our newly refurbished Accies functions bar will be open from 12pm allowing fans to enjoy a catch up with fellow supporters ahead of the match. 

Entry is free to anyone with a match ticket/season ticket. 

LIVE STREAM

The match will be broadcasted live on AcciesTV. Tickets for the stream cost £10

The match is sponsored by First Choice Utilities.

surely the PATG will be a pain as they would have to give their details for track and trace purposes ?

8 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

surely the PATG will be a pain as they would have to give their details for track and trace purposes ?

Track and trace isn’t that hard now though is it? If punters have a smartphone then scan the QR code and do it on their phone. If they don’t then fill in a quick sheet.

It still seems that SPFL teams and local councils are making things a lot harder than they need to be to go to a football match. 

Just now, Richaway said:

Remember the days you just used to pitch up at the ground and pay yer £5 or whatever to get in?

If you were lucky you’d get a comp from someone. Things were a lot simpler then.

You’ve got to plan weeks in advance now and clubs are letting you know as late as they possibly can on their end.