Hamilton (away)

fullmetaljacket

1 minute ago, piffer said:

Is there something stopping us using our online system to buy tickets and them still being collected or posted out?

The club staff have been grafting for a few weeks now with tickets when we have a ticket system in place which I’d hope could have been adapted to suit.

We used one plan for the cup games, changed it for Ayr and now it’s been three different plans for the away games.

You can buy with Ticketmaster etc and get them delivered to your email or home. I’m sure an extra option could be added by TicketCo to collect at RP. Save the lassies at the club the effort they shouldn’t need to make

Well said......

8 minutes ago, piffer said:

Is there something stopping us using our online system to buy tickets and them still being collected or posted out?

The club staff have been grafting for a few weeks now with tickets when we have a ticket system in place which I’d hope could have been adapted to suit.

We used one plan for the cup games, changed it for Ayr and now it’s been three different plans for the away games.

You can buy with Ticketmaster etc and get them delivered to your email or home. I’m sure an extra option could be added by TicketCo to collect at RP. Save the lassies at the club the effort they shouldn’t need to make

Maybe the fact that it's our online system and three different away teams. At the top of the ticket it says Hamilton Academical FC, it's being done by them.

25 minutes ago, Wrangodog said:

Maybe the fact that it's our online system and three different away teams. At the top of the ticket it says Hamilton Academical FC, it's being done by them.

That’s why I said could it be adapted. If we are taking on the sale of the tickets there must be a way we can utilise the TicketCo system.

Two games in a row we’ve dished the tickets out for the home sides. Their system lands us with loads of hassle, over worked staff, criticism and pissed off fans. All the while Accies and Hibs aren’t bothering their hoop and counting the pennies

59 minutes ago, jbm1965 said:

Maybe you should suggest some better options seeing Hamilton have turned the clock back and issued printed tickets rather than the online options where you can get your tickets without a trek to the ground.

it should be pay at the gate anyway , what clown decided to just give us 1000 tickets , you’d think hamilton with the pish support they have would want a decent turn off killie fans —- mental 

6 minutes ago, piffer said:

That’s why I said could it be adapted. If we are taking on the sale of the tickets there must be a way we can utilise the TicketCo system.

Two games in a row we’ve dished the tickets out for the home sides. Their system lands us with loads of hassle, over worked staff, criticism and pissed off fans. All the while Accies and Hibs aren’t bothering their hoop and counting the pennies

I don't know. Would our system be able to replicate the Hamilton Academical swoosh through the ticket which is presumably there to prevent forgery ? You can print out a ticket from the Ticketco app but it's basically just the QR code which is read at the turnstile. Shouldn’t the other clubs be changing to a ticketless system rather than expecting our system to be adapted to suit them ? We are meant to be cutting down our carbon footprint so there shouldn't really be any requirement to use paper tickets. 

The sale of tickets could and should be managed through Ticketco

Log in with ST code and purchase, simple. Same as happened for the Morton and Stranraer games. This time, tick a box that says collect in person/receive by post

I understand some people prefer the traditional approach of queuing at the ticket office, but the majority want to do things quickly and simply

How long will it take ticket office staff to phone say 100 (or more!) ST holders to process card payments... a full working day at least I'd suggest

55 minutes ago, Rabprytz said:

The sale of tickets could and should be managed through Ticketco

Log in with ST code and purchase, simple. Same as happened for the Morton and Stranraer games. This time, tick a box that says collect in person/receive by post

I understand some people prefer the traditional approach of queuing at the ticket office, but the majority want to do things quickly and simply

How long will it take ticket office staff to phone say 100 (or more!) ST holders to process card payments... a full working day at least I'd suggest

Surely if that option was available we would use it rather than the time consuming and labour intensive method we are currently using ? I can only remember us using TicketCo for ST's and home cup games. To my recollection we have never used TicketCo for away games unless the away team also use them

5 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

it should be pay at the gate anyway , what clown decided to just give us 1000 tickets , you’d think hamilton with the pish support they have would want a decent turn off killie fans —- mental 

Pay at the gate isn’t allowed just now due to Track and Trace rules that are in place for events (including football)…

I believe all fans attending have to have their name and contact details noted as well as the seat they’ve been allocated for the game too

8 hours ago, theProdigy said:

Pay at the gate isn’t allowed just now due to Track and Trace rules that are in place for events (including football)…

I believe all fans attending have to have their name and contact details noted as well as the seat they’ve been allocated for the game too

Someone should tell Hamilton then.

PAY AT THE GATE

Following on from the recent easing of restrictions by the Scottish Government for the first time this season we will be offering a pay-at-the-gate service for fans who wish to purchase a one off ticket.

Anyone who wishes to use the pay-at-the-gate facility must do so by using turnstile six.

Please have the correct change where possible.

Alternatively tickets are on sale now for fans looking to purchase their tickets in advance of the match.

Priced at £20 for adults and £10 concession

To buy yours contact the ticket office or phone 01698 368650. Season tickets are of course valid.

HOME FAN ENTRY

Due to restrictions still in place regarding dressing room access and social distancing turnstiles one to three will still remain closed for the match. Accies fans may use turnstiles four to six for entry.

Please arrive as early as possible to avoid long queues closer to kick-off

ACCIES FUNCTIONS

Our newly refurbished Accies functions bar will be open from 12pm allowing fans to enjoy a catch up with fellow supporters ahead of the match.

Entry is free to anyone with a match ticket/season ticket.

https://hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/match-information-kilmarnock/

8 hours ago, gjkillie007 said:

Someone should tell Hamilton then.

PAY AT THE GATE

Following on from the recent easing of restrictions by the Scottish Government for the first time this season we will be offering a pay-at-the-gate service for fans who wish to purchase a one off ticket.

Anyone who wishes to use the pay-at-the-gate facility must do so by using turnstile six.

Please have the correct change where possible.

Alternatively tickets are on sale now for fans looking to purchase their tickets in advance of the match.

Priced at £20 for adults and £10 concession

To buy yours contact the ticket office or phone 01698 368650. Season tickets are of course valid.

HOME FAN ENTRY

Due to restrictions still in place regarding dressing room access and social distancing turnstiles one to three will still remain closed for the match. Accies fans may use turnstiles four to six for entry.

Please arrive as early as possible to avoid long queues closer to kick-off

ACCIES FUNCTIONS

Our newly refurbished Accies functions bar will be open from 12pm allowing fans to enjoy a catch up with fellow supporters ahead of the match.

Entry is free to anyone with a match ticket/season ticket.

https://hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/match-information-kilmarnock/

I guess I must be wrong… Either that or they will be taking details at that turnstile?

14 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

I don't know. Would our system be able to replicate the Hamilton Academical swoosh through the ticket which is presumably there to prevent forgery ? You can print out a ticket from the Ticketco app but it's basically just the QR code which is read at the turnstile. Shouldn’t the other clubs be changing to a ticketless system rather than expecting our system to be adapted to suit them ? We are meant to be cutting down our carbon footprint so there shouldn't really be any requirement to use paper tickets. 

I think a paper ticket leaves less of a carbon footprint that a smartphone. 

30 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Plenty left

I thought that Killie getting only 1000 tickets for Hamilton would have sold out quickly, hence my 40 mile trip yesterday. I wonder if this is a sign that fans are getting fed up with the constantly changing methods of purchasing tickets or are the fans not as enthusiastic as social media would suggest.

will be interesting to see what size of crowd we get for our next home game this will be a better marker of fan support. 

50 minutes ago, Mcd said:

I thought that Killie getting only 1000 tickets for Hamilton would have sold out quickly, hence my 40 mile trip yesterday. I wonder if this is a sign that fans are getting fed up with the constantly changing methods of purchasing tickets or are the fans not as enthusiastic as social media would suggest.

will be interesting to see what size of crowd we get for our next home game this will be a better marker of fan support. 

To be fair I never thought this was going to be the most popular trip this season since we done it to death in the Premiership. 

2 hours ago, Mcd said:

I think you are right. Also the option of ppv meaning fans can spend less yet still see the game.