Hamilton (away)

fullmetaljacket

As some predicted was down to Accies the lower initial allocation as they had little faith in the superkillie away support, and seems now releasing more …….

Not the best ground for atmosphere but I’m sure that away end will be in good voice .

have they confirmed their new Manager yet ? 

1 hour ago, Capdep1 said:

Just had a phone call from Katrina to pay for my ticket. About 50 tickets left and "going like hot cakes". 

More on the way down from Hamilton. 

Brilliant news I was worried earlier that people were fed up with the hassle of buying tickets. Great to hear the killie faithful will be out in force 

My predicament is earlier in the week, I didn’t think I was able to go but now it’s looking a possibility that I can get to the game but probably won’t know for sure until tomorrow. As I live in Edinburgh there will be no way for me to get tickets posted to me in time. Will their be a ticket booth at the ground for walk ups or would the SLO collect paid for tickets to hand out at the ground?

26 minutes ago, BigYin said:

My predicament is earlier in the week, I didn’t think I was able to go but now it’s looking a possibility that I can get to the game but probably won’t know for sure until tomorrow. As I live in Edinburgh there will be no way for me to get tickets posted to me in time. Will their be a ticket booth at the ground for walk ups or would the SLO collect paid for tickets to hand out at the ground?

You should maybe email the SLO direct.

[email protected]