Arbroath Fixture Change

chubbs

Undoubtedly a pain in the arse but I don’t know why anyone is surprised. I had thought this game would probably be picked by the BBC ever since the fixtures came out. It’s far enough away that I can arrange a half day but annoying for those that don’t have that flexibility. We’ll just need to live with it this season - it’s what bigger clubs than us have to put up with all the time. At least we play them again there later in the season.

Anyone I’ve spoken to is saying this is the away trip they’re most looking forward to. 

Not surprised it’s moved, pity as there would have been a decent support up on the Saturday. Saying that standing on the terrace, under the floodlights will create a great atmosphere. 

Just have to change the hotel booking in Dundee from the Saturday to the Friday.

35 minutes ago, Jackwilson said:

Every team gets given 2 home games for BBC Scotland. One of Arbroaths toughest home games will be against us so it’s no surprise this has happened. Silly of folk to make plans a month in advance when they should’ve known something like this was possible 

Agreed. We knew this was the tv deal when we went down.