New catering

MJout

At tonight's development game there were no hot drinks or snacks and one member of staff. Apparently someone forgot to pass on an email that there was a game on therefore no orders were placed.

You really couldn't make it up. Shower of amateurs and sums up how our club is being run.

10 hours ago, Blackislekillie said:

Shabby and careless. Like a club that's being run down on purpose? 

When trying to get my head round some of the decision making, it has crossed my mind. Lose as many fans as possible making it easier to shut down as there would be dwindling opposition from a shrinking fan base.

We're an absolute shell of the club i grew up supporting and i salute any youngster who chooses to follow us these days. It's certainly a lot harder to get "hooked" than it was when i started going.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

When trying to get my head round some of the decision making, it has crossed my mind. Lose as many fans as possible making it easier to shut down as there would be dwindling opposition from a shrinking fan base.

We're an absolute shell of the club i grew up supporting and i salute any youngster who chooses to follow us these days. It's certainly a lot harder to get "hooked" than it was when i started going.

Yep it's a total shambles. A decade of decline....,,

Not catering, but Thistle's Twitter account gave a reasonable account of the match from their point of view. Our Twitter account gave half-time and full-time result. Today our Twitter account said "look out for the match report on the official site".

The match report :-

Tuesday 6th September
SPFL Development League
KILMARNOCK 1 v. PARTICK THISTLE 3

Last night’s Development League match ended in a 3-1 defeat. It was Killie who made the best of the early chances, Jamie Cobain heading the ball past from a great position after 7 minutes , but he made amends ten minutes later, when he flicked in a Scott McLean corner to put us one up.

Three minutes it took a desperate saving tackle from new signing Scott Boyd to prevent Thistle scoring. Five minutes from the break David Wilson equalised for Thistle. It was the visitors who had the better of the second half, McMullin heading in a corner in the 58th minute before Docherty secured the points with a third goal six minutes from the end.

Mackay, Kayode (A. Wilson 29), Lidington, Dempsie, S. Boyd (Queen 45), Cobain, McLean, Paterson, Trialist, Bojaj (Curtis 45), Whittaker (Subs. – McDonald, Cameron, McLevy, Lyle – not used)

On 6 September 2016 at 9:20 PM, MJout said:

At tonight's development game there were no hot drinks or snacks and one member of staff. Apparently someone forgot to pass on an email that there was a game on therefore no orders were placed.

You really couldn't make it up. Shower of amateurs and sums up how our club is being run.

Amateurs doesn't do it justice. I know plenty of amateur clubs that are far better run than Killie. The big difference is that those who are involved actually care.