Raith v Pars abandoned

Shambles. Raith certainly giving us a run for our money in the off-field incompetence stakes. Half the crowd still outside even after a delayed KO and 14 minutes of play. Then no one can tell us who actually decided the game  was off or why. Was it the ref , the health and safety manager or the match commander? Was it the electrics, the floodlights, a ‘timer’, wifi or the ‘security’?? Sounds like ripe for a special edition of Cluedo.

8 hours ago, Zorro said:

I was in a pub about half a mile from the ground watching The Complete Stone Roses. There weren’t any power cuts but there was a lot of blue flashing lights and auditions for Strictly Come Pavement Dancing at Beveridge Park and the railway station. 

Were they any good i was meant to see them last year but cancelled due to covid 

10 minutes ago, Big sexy said:

Were they any good i was meant to see them last year but cancelled due to covid 

The pavement dancers or TCSR’s? The band were great. They definitely know their way about the songs. The singer is much better than Ian Brown. I prefer their version of I am the resurrection too.