Hamilton Away Fred

C4mmy31

6 minutes ago, Grahamc94 said:

As it stands as us and Inverness are the only teams in the league with a 100% record and we’re the only teams yet to concede. Either going to be a cracker next week or a boring 0-0

3 x 1-0 wins for ICT... is it too early to say "1st goals the winner"? ?
Hopefully our new striker will be part of the squad by then

• CB unpinned this topic
5 minutes ago, Pride_of_ayrshire said:

Well...

Frank Lampard scored a s**t load of goals almost every season, didn’t make him a striker though. Robinson is versatile enough to play up there but is in my opinion best suited to having a no 9 to play off and play a bit deeper. He did really well today though and looks well capable of scoring a decent amount at this level ?

A tremendous performance. Totally dominated against (what I consider) our bogey team for years. Three wins, three clean sheets… looking forward to hearing from the usual auld miserable bar stewards who keep harping on about this team being worse than last seasons…

1 hour ago, Killie alan said:

Didn’t look like many home fans definitely not 1200 more like 800

Humans are not very good at guessing the size of large crowds/numbers of objects. I can't imagine people can disagree with an official figure by 17% with any sort of authority. 

2 hours ago, Thebigguy68 said:

It’s a worry fir cameron that he’s behind Robinson in the central striker list. I’d have cameron in that role ahead of Robinson every time. But hopefully we will have other options before next game. We are decent. Good at this level. But far from a team that’s going to walk away with the league. Good central striker and a Fraser Murray that has shown in flashes and we will be ok over the season. But today is about shaping back to killie with 3 points.

Agree didn’t age well. Well done to the wee man. Took his goals really well and showed he can be a big goal cobtributer. Still feel he would be more potent as a 10.

I thought we caught Accies on break after their one period of dominance. After first goal we were always likely to do it again.

For me Robindon comes out of box a lot to join in the play leaving no one in a threatening position. Not sure that will work often enough against the sort of massed defences we'll be facing especially at Rugby Park.

We still need an authentic striker to round off the team. f we can get that with Robison, Burke and others moving around in support and we'd be virtual certainties for promotion.