Home to Inverness

Dillinger

3 hours ago, Thebigguy68 said:

I would hope that all players - that were a huge part of our recent history - a captain - who paid to come back to killie - and stayed loyal and silent - in the face of , for me, unprescedented abuse…would deserve a positive reception. ??

The man has had a previous 10 game ban for dishing out sectarian abuse to an opponent. On the park he comes across as a totally horrible individual. I was willing to tolerate him in a Killie shirt when he was playing well but he’ll get no positive reception from me. Seems a strange person to have as one of your Killie heroes.

On 8/21/2021 at 8:46 PM, Thebigguy68 said:

I think we all know what the motivations are. I have limits in public forums in what I will say. You as a moderator should understand that. The broadfoot hate does not compute by any comparative measure.

Are you Mrs Broadfoot by any chance?

2 hours ago, KTIDanny85 said:

Massive game. Really looking forward to it. I think we will win but still expecting some upsets at some point in the season so don't see this game being season defining at this early stage.

Would be lovely to win and move three clear. Would really set a marker for the rest of the sides in the league. You seen Rangers last season when they went ahead in the table and how hard it is to be playing catch up every week knowing one slip up puts you further behind. 

6 hours ago, Bullitt said:

Would be lovely to win and move three clear. Would really set a marker for the rest of the sides in the league. You seen Rangers last season when they went ahead in the table and how hard it is to be playing catch up every week knowing one slip up puts you further behind. 

Spot on. 

56 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

Got to say, I'm buzzing for Saturday. Really enjoying our start to the season - 3 games, 3 wins, 5 goals, 0 conceded. Long may that continue. 

I'm very clear about wanting to win this league at the first time of asking and then never falling in to it again, but while we are in it I'm going to fully enjoy every bit of it - the higher win ratio, being the biggest team in the league, having the biggest support, the different away days, the lack of the Old Filth. It's superb. 

Best post! Agree with all that. 

Let’s just all enjoy it, give the team a chance and hope it’s for one season only. 

On 8/21/2021 at 11:38 PM, Dave1981 said:

For me, I'd love a decent crowd, lots of booing and cheering, a fair number of goals would be decent, maybe an 89th minute 3-2 winner for us.  All because I'm (hopefully) bringing my boy to his first ever Killie game.  Pre match visit to the Killie shop to get him his first scarf aswell planned just like my dad did with me when I was young.  

I'd love to comment on the KB topic that's ongoing but I'd not want to upset KB ultimate fan boy on here.

You want us to lose our clean sheet record? 

Someone on Twitter has posed a question to Cathy. Since it's the first game back with everyone allowed in (unless the council put a spanner in the works) is there any plans to pay respect to those we have lost in the past 18 months ? 

I hadn't really thought about it until I seen it but there has been ex players, supporters and others of significance who we didn't get a chance to pay our respects to. Would something like a minutes applause be something people would like to see? Even if fans organised a minutes applause on a specific minute in the game.