Home to Inverness

Dillinger

14 hours ago, Kfc_sjp said:

The following link is hopefully a more refined / accurate version of the previous script::

https://jsfiddle.net/ctkxo4L5/show

the previous link / script counted too many main stand sections which over inflated the sales.

So based on this then as it stands the max crowd we can expect is 5227 ... ICT ticket sales still trickling in as well which is all good as well!

image.png.e9915fe6775229c4f6868a4e3c0dbe88.png

If this is close to accurate then I think this is really encouraging and it looks like there are plenty of packed sections in the stands. 

Buzzing to get back to my seat tomorrow and even if its short lived some sort of normality.

But thats just them who have bought online on top of this you will have those who have bought via the ticket office through the week and over the phone would you not ?

25 minutes ago, DAVE_T said:

someone with a ticket for it and is sitting in it ? 

I struggle to understand fans who seem to fail to grasp the fact we now sell tickets for games and therefore people have been able to select a specific seat, especially if bought online.

Every game people ask the question - is it open seating or do people sit on the seat on their ticket?

Yes, there will be thousands of empty seats although if someone has selected a seat then let them sit if they want

On 8/21/2021 at 6:53 PM, Dillinger said:

I hope we don't shell big balls up to Robinson or Cameron. Broadfoot will eat them up all day. Giving it in to someone's feet just inside their half with their back to goal will draw him out of position, as his positioning is awful. We can then 1-2 our way to goal, as he has no pace whatsoever. 

Aw well, don't always get what you wish for. Thought it was obvious how we could hurt them, but apparently not