Pies etc.

Anon

2 hours ago, red_dug said:

Queued for 20 mins before the game for 2 drinks.

1 boy in the kiosk wearing a bum bag as a till.

What an amateur operation.

Brilliant day out though so worth it in the end.

That bum bag is the only thing the Nigerian Prince doesn't have the password to.

Edited by Mogwai

4 hours ago, aumgn said:

Last time I bought a pie there I ran the gauntlet behind the goal at half time, some fat arsed Hamilton goon missed the target, ball rebounded off the wall right on to the desperate clutch of my now pie-less grasp. Pie upside down and in pieces on the floor, resounding chorus of “wa-hey” from my fellow supportive Killie fans. Just skulked back to ma seat. Whole of the second half I could see the remnants of my pie getting slowly more mushed into the ground, gutter.

Oh dear. Reminds me of the 2012 league cup semi final at Hampden. As it was a lunchtime kickoff bought 2 pies, sat one on the ground in front of me whilst eating the other. Picked up the 2nd to find a big heel mark imprint in it and figured out a guy earlier had passed by on the way to his seat. 

It was pretty poor today, I was in the ground early so no excuse for running out of supplies. No sausage rolls which were on the list, no Bovril, cash only, and the cola tasted like supermarket own brand. The girl behind the counter at the Hibs game was slow but the food was hot and reasonably priced, cola was Coca-Cola not some own brand. Last time I'll buy anything at Hamilton.