Seating / Standing Arrangements…….

Andy

12 hours ago, BigYin said:

I was willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt in this as I expected today to be a box ticking exercise and tickets would now be on sale. 

How has it taken until today for additional measures to be required for the Moffat stand. Have these measures not been raised at previous meetings before the Stranraer and Ayr games if the council thought they’d be required when restrictions would be lifted. We could have since had these implemented and been good to go. Tomorrow we’re now going to be 4 days before the game still not knowing what’s going on and ICT fans will be none the wiser whether to make travel plans or not. Absolutely farcical! 

Couldn’t agree more, and for the point that it was down to the club to contact EAC in order to get full capacity. Why did we not set out the status when the Council were in RP making the decision for the Ayr game? Why did we have to approach them again? What has changed in the structure of the stadium since then?

We should not have been asking for 8k, 10k etc, we should have done what every other team did and asked for full capacity , that way the request remained live until EAC got their act together and authorised it. 

11 hours ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

Tickets are on sale for all bar two sections of the Frank Beattie so you'll get your seat. Calm down. 

Nothing to do with me personally. It’s to do with people like you just accepting what you’re given. Some people would like to see us aspiring to be better. 

14 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

Couldn’t agree more, and for the point that it was down to the club to contact EAC in order to get full capacity. Why did we not set out the status when the Council were in RP making the decision for the Ayr game? Why did we have to approach them again? What has changed in the structure of the stadium since then?

We should not have been asking for 8k, 10k etc, we should have done what every other team did and asked for full capacity , that way the request remained live until EAC got their act together and authorised it. 

I was told that on various occasions they have not addressed issues that were raised by EAC. This may have lead to a lack of trust. 

2 hours ago, ki11ie said:

Everyone that wants a ticket can get a ticket chill out man

Aye but it could be entertaining if the 1200 people who were each given 2 free tickets to be used in the Moffat for a game this season decide to cash them in this weekend ?

6 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

Nothing to do with me personally. It’s to do with people like you just accepting what you’re given. Some people would like to see us aspiring to be better. 

Have you took a knock on the head recently. 

Are you the same person who lambasted everyone who aspired to make things better when you and MJ were having a love in. 

3 minutes ago, Merk said:

Aye but it could be entertaining if the 1200 people who were each given 2 free tickets to be used in the Moffat for a game this season decide to cash them in this weekend ?

Does the Moffat even have 2400 seats available post building work and minus ST holders ?

Has the club made any announcement as yet that tickets already on sale ?

Or that there is no Pay at gate option ?

Hopefully will be a very decent crowd for this , team deserve it and so far been great atmosphere at our games 

Edited by Scouser2

33 minutes ago, Merk said:

As you will know, it wisnae me that ran 10k but my daughter did and gave me the voucher.

Great idea I thought, then remembered they have affected the capacity of the stand considerably, Family ST’s are up in numbers… as you rightly say, what does happen should everyone turn up with their vouchers this week. Knowing Killie we would probably turn them away, never to be seen again. 
Worrying lack of foresight and planning at Rugby Towers 

1 minute ago, Rob lindsay said:

I phoned the ticket office this morning with regards to using my roon the toon voucher and was told they weren’t valid for this weekend. I asked why and she said the club were waiting on EAC allowing them to return to full capicity before i could use the voucher

So? We will not be back to full capacity for this game. Are the pie stalls open?

Oh dear

52 minutes ago, Rob lindsay said:

I phoned the ticket office this morning with regards to using my roon the toon voucher and was told they weren’t valid for this weekend. I asked why and she said the club were waiting on EAC allowing them to return to full capicity before i could use the voucher

Jeez... could end up rather embarrassing if people follow the instructions on the voucher which is to go to the Ticket Office on the day, an hour before kick off.

15 minutes ago, FanWithaTypewritter said:

You really couldn’t make it up 

Why do we constantly shoot ourselves in the foot? Give people a voucher that tells them to rock up on the day of the match and then decide after the fact that it is not valid for the upcoming home game. This is amateurish stuff.

Edited by gjkillie007