Inverness Match Fred

C4mmy31

Defence and keeper gifted them a goal but other than that Caley didn’t create much of anything. Having said that it seems to have been the pattern for their first 3 wins, all 1-0.

There are signs we can create something. Thought McGinn and Haunstrup have done well. Rory has been quiet and needs to get more involved.

Frustrating watch that. Good to see us against a better side, most of the weaknesses we were aware of on display. 

McGowan a big downgrade at centre back. Need a striker. 

Think Wright is trusting in McKenzies experience etc, but Murray or Armstrong that can best a man are what's needed. 

This is fixable, but a lot for Wright to do. System looks more suited to having a big man up there in Cameron. 

Ref left the yellows too late. Open season on the fouls. Poor 

2 minutes ago, skygod said:

Very poor.

Inverness much the more organised, direct team.

Need to pull a rabbit out of the hat in the second half ...and sign a striker, of course. 

Disagree completely.  

They have created very little, goal aside, and even then it was a gift from Hemming. 

I think we need need to get Burke off and need Alston to wake up. 

2 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

disagree Burke our main attacking option, I'd be more worried about lack of a left side attacking threat 

Says something about his quality that he's still our best player with only one leg. Still good going forward but he can't get across to cover while limping - its stretching us 

Piss poor so far. The obvious weak link has had an easy game. All our best play has been keeping it on the deck and trying to get behind them, yet we are favouring long balls they'll deal with. 

Robinson going off is a blow. Cameron getting the ball 6 yards out and not being able to get it out from his feet sums him up. Five minutes later he pointed where he wanted the ball, it was duly passed there and he was nowhere near it. Complete dunkey.

Hopefully Tommy sorts them at half time. We've gifted them a goal but they don't look anything special. 

Ref has let them away with loads of niggly fouls. Hope he controls it better second half. 

Poor today, but can see we are still trying to do the right thing.

Burke I feel has brought it on himself. The tackle from centre just after their goal, I feel he s**t out of a wee bit and got hurt because of it.

Rory hasn't offered enough and Cameron is rotten.

Could be worse, but could certainly be a lot better