Falkirk game

Morph

6 hours ago, Riccarton Bluebell said:

Regarding the buying of tickets. I was talking to two older fans this morning that are not into new technology and want to pay at the gate. They both never went on Saturday as a consequence of that facility being unavailable. How many other fans are the club turning away. Get a PATG option for those that want one. 

Been mentioned before, cashless turnstiles won't encourage anyone to attend but will definitely discourage some. 

12 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

It says the season ticket seat will be held, then when I go to buy mine it’s been taken. 

Not a massive issue to be honest but minor things like this always seem to happen. 

I have a ST and was expecting ticketco to offer to sell me it, as it is a not a league game, as they have done in past seasons. But it seems as though only "privelage seat holders", whatever that means, will be able to purchase their own seat now.

9 minutes ago, gdevoy said:

I have a ST and was expecting ticketco to offer to sell me it, as it is a not a league game, as they have done in past seasons. But it seems as though only "privelage seat holders", whatever that means, will be able to purchase their own seat now.

Privilege seat holders, I believe are the ones who paid for the seats as part of the stadium rebuild and need to keep continually buying season tickets to retain the status.  

On 8/30/2021 at 12:07 PM, Riccarton Bluebell said:

Regarding the buying of tickets. I was talking to two older fans this morning that are not into new technology and want to pay at the gate. They both never went on Saturday as a consequence of that facility being unavailable. How many other fans are the club turning away. Get a PATG option for those that want one. 

I ve discussed this also on another thread, make that 3 then as someone couldn’t buy online at 2.30pm.

OK I have now bought a ticket for Saturday and Ticketco have pinged my ticketwallet app. Does that mean I can now use my standard ticketco QR code from my ticketwallet app to get in?

Just asking as an auld git. All this high tech stuff does my heid in.

Edited by gdevoy

2 hours ago, gdevoy said:

OK I have now bought a ticket for Saturday and Ticketco have pinged my ticketwallet app. Does that mean I can now use my standard ticketco QR code from my ticketwallet app to get in?

Just asking as an auld git. All this high tech stuff does my heid in.

They'll have sent you a separate QR code for the Falkirk game ...