Jamie Gullan

Bellman2010

7 minutes ago, Estragon said:

I don't know how accurate this is - but on google it has Gullan, Robinson, and Shaw all at 1.7m?  Seems really strange to have such a uniform physicality between three forward options out of four.

Robinson and Gullan are smaller than Shaw I’d say. 

13 minutes ago, Estragon said:

I don't know how accurate this is - but on google it has Gullan, Robinson, and Shaw all at 1.7m?  Seems really strange to have such a uniform physicality between three forward options out of four.

Robinson might well be 1.7m but Gullan is 1.83m according to his player profile on the Hibs website. And, as you can see below, Shaw is taller than Gullan.

2008720083_b25lY21zOjA4ZjQwZTFmLTA5ODgtNGY4OC04YTQxLWU4ZmIzZTY3ZTM4Yzo2ZmQ4MzBmNS02Y2U2LTQxMjktYTU4Zi1iZjJhYzE1M2Q0YzM.jpg.55c9ce32639df23eb9d5f9ffc97b9f8a.jpg

7 hours ago, piffer said:

Can see this one being linked to a pile of other transfers.

Swansea selling players left, right and centre this morning are heavily linked with Kevin Nisbet. If they manage to do that deal I don’t see Gullan being allowed to leave Hibs unless they bring another in. 

According to BBC Sport, Hibs are trying to get one more deal done before the end of the night. “Head coach Jack Ross secured the services of Chris Mueller from Orlando City on a pre-contract earlier this summer, with the American set to join the club in January. However, could the attacker be making his move to Leith this transfer window?“

Hibs have made a late attempt to prise Dylan Tait from Raith Rovers before the window closes.

The Easter Road side landed defender Nathan Wood from Middlesboro earlier in the day.

Since then their focus has been on adding quality further up the pitch.

And that has seen teenager Tait, 19, emerge on their radar with the clock ticking down.

The midfielder has established himself as a Rovers regular in The Championship over the past year.

And like summer signing Daniel Mackay from Inverness Hibs see him as a player they can bring in and develop further if they get the deal over the line.