Line up face Falkirk

Craigieboy

Get some of the fringe players in. Looks like Walker will be the cup keeper. Sanders and Waters into the back four. Can see McGowan moving to DM and McGinn being rested. A start for Lyons, Murray and Armstrong. I’m torn between sticking Cameron and Shaw up front in a two or splitting the minutes between them and sticking with the same formation. 

1 minute ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Walker 

McGowan Sanders Murray Haunstrup 

Alston McGinn 
        Murray  Polworth Armstrong

Shaw 

Hemming, Naismith, Waters, Lyons, Burke, McKenzie, Cameron 

I had a look at this and then back at the team I had put together. Will TW risk playing all of his remaining fit CBs in this cup tie? Might potentially rest McGowan and McGinn. If McGowan gets injured that’s our current starting CB, RB cover and DM cover gone in one blow. 

Whilst winning any game and competing for any cup is important, fact there is no regular reserve football this season just the odd few bounce games, will mean a number of players need a game both in terms of match fitness and also chance to stake a claim for regular first team spot 

Keeping a solid core to the team would be good too see few others get a game and even likes of Warnick involved 

15 hours ago, Thebigguy68 said:

I really hope it’s the fringe players and youths. For the first time in 28 years we really are competing in a nothing cup. It’s an opportunity to get folks up to fitness and blood youngsters. Nothing else matters in this tournament.

Crazy attitude to have towards any cup.

Rotation yes.  'Nothing cup' no.

Getting this tie, and eventually, the tournament won should be a target.

Edited by BR1869