Jags (A) Info

CB

12 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Like Accies , another club not yet totally getting the large Killie away support that will be attending most league games this season, would not be too surprised if we sell out the initial allocation 

Away support still in the north stand, with all the gubbins behind it?

Or, is it the old stand only, now?

13 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Like Accies , another club not yet totally getting the large Killie away support that will be attending most league games this season, would not be too surprised if we sell out the initial allocation 

I think Thistle will be only too aware of how many we will bring, probably controlled by SPFL or someone in power to try and control populated areas of ground piece by piece. 
Expect a large loud away support at Firhill 

1 hour ago, Wrangodog said:

Just bear in mind that there are several orange walks taking place that Saturday in Glasgow and some road closures, plus the usual bunch of followers on public transport that day. 

There are 34 separate parades throughout Glasgow all heading into the city centre, public transport will be a nightmare & probably best avoided....

2 hours ago, Ngonge88 said:

Firhill will always be special now.

It's where it all begun technically under Clarke.

(He was there at least)

Plus the greatest ever away goal for Killie was Acorws there by Danny Crainie.  I can still recal going "what the f**k is Crainie doi.... yessss yessss what a fckn goal"

3 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Plus the greatest ever away goal for Killie was Acorws there by Danny Crainie.  I can still recal going "what the f**k is Crainie doi.... yessss yessss what a fckn goal"

What a goal and my son missed it as he had just gone to the toilets before the rush at the end of the game!