Jags (A) Info

CB

51 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Partick;s cracking for a booze, some brilliant pubs. 

Unfortunately Thistle play in Maryhill which is a s**tehole!

True re boozers. Lismore, Smiddy, Three Judges, Fiddlers. Further west along Dumbarton Road are the Hun pubs. What I meant was the local ‘feeder’ marches from the local ludges. 

6 minutes ago, cammy_boy said:

Looking forward to this more than usual. Will be my first day out after isolating with covid. Looking forward to a beer in the many good establishments of hillhead and Great Western rd before heading up to Maryhill. Hopefully I have some taste back by then so I can actually enjoy a beer. 

Maybe try not get flung out the fitba as well, eh? ?

1 hour ago, Boring Bob said:

Coldest for me was Meadowbank when the cat show was on. No entry to the stand, so they put us on the uncovered terracing on the far side. A cutting North Sea wind had fans congregating in the underground toilet to get out of the cold.

Aye that was Baltic. Was it 1-1 with Sean McSkimming scoring? 

2 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

clowns 

For a change I think we would all have agreed with a more asterisk ridden description. Absolute f**king vermin, hope they are all tucked up in their lodge whilst we all go about our business. 

On that business, similar route for us up GWR and Maryhill Rd and then down Byres Rd after the match.