Morton Game

Scouser2

Hopefully another decent crowd for this and team can now put together another run of winning league games 

Depending on fitness , we’ll be interesting to see if Robinson gets the attacking midfield role behind Shaw and who will be played in the wide roles with Burke absent , for me Fraser Murray deserves a run of games and Armstrong too though TW may if playing Robinson opt to use McKenzie from the start out wide

#####

Tickets are now on sale for Saturday’s cinch Championship match with Greenock Morton.

Tickets are available to buy ONLINE right up until kick off as well as in person at the Ticket Office until 12pm on matchday (September 11, kick off 3pm).

Ticket Prices

Adult: £20

Concessions: (O65 / U21 and Students): £15

U18: £10

U16: £5

U5: Free (Please note all under 5 tickets must be purchased via the ticket office, these will not be available online)

Just now, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

Walker, Naismith, McGowan, Murray, Haunstrup, McGinn, Alston, Armstrong, Murray, Robinson, Shaw. 

Any specific reason for changing keeper. Hemming didn’t cover himself in glory vs ICT but it’s been his only error since signing. Only other change I’d consider in that side is Polworth for Alston

Nah, there’s always a no. 1 in the manager’s eyes and so far this season Hemming has the shirt and hasn’t done enough to lose it, or Walker enough to claim it - unless training paints a completely different picture.

Similar situation few years ago was Bachmann was better than McDonald despite the loan v permanent thoughts, and kept the shirt despite no real evidence that Jamie had let us down previously. The Batman came in and proved his worth so in a pivotal position like GK you pick the best one. 

14 minutes ago, casual observer said:

Nah, there’s always a no. 1 in the manager’s eyes and so far this season Hemming has the shirt and hasn’t done enough to lose it, or Walker enough to claim it - unless training paints a completely different picture.

Similar situation few years ago was Bachmann was better than McDonald despite the loan v permanent thoughts, and kept the shirt despite no real evidence that Jamie had let us down previously. The Batman came in and proved his worth so in a pivotal position like GK you pick the best one. 

MacDonald made plenty of mistakes in a Killie shirt. Night and day better than some of the charlatans we've had since mind you. Having watched Hemming and Walker both play they are pretty equal for me. But like I said, no slight on Hemming and if he stays in nets then I'll have no issues with it. 

ETA - how nice is it to have a debate on which of our two good goalies should play?! 

Edited by Cill Mheàrnaig

1 hour ago, Cill Mheàrnaig said:

Not a slight on Hemming who has performed above expectations. But the chances are he'll be back on Teesside next season and Walker will still be here. 

To me Hemming is far superior

Better agility, miles better at crosses and far better distribution

I don't care that Hemming is on loan for a year or that he made his only mistake of the season against ICT

The loan thing doesn't come into it, only who is better

For this season they are both ours

Tommy gave him the number 1 shirt for a reason

54 minutes ago, Killie Conman said:

I don't care that Hemming is on loan for a year or that he made his only mistake of the season against ICT

Agreed. You play your best players. Loanee or not.

1 hour ago, Killie Conman said:

Tbf Walkers distribution in the 2nd half against Falkirk was brilliant, might’ve been a little slow at times but almost always went directly to a Killie man

5 hours ago, Scouser2 said:

Hopefully another decent crowd for this and team can now put together another run of winning league games 

Depending on fitness , we’ll be interesting to see if Robinson gets the attacking midfield role behind Shaw and who will be played in the wide roles with Burke absent , for me Fraser Murray deserves a run of games and Armstrong too though TW may if playing Robinson opt to use McKenzie from the start out wide

#####

Tickets are now on sale for Saturday’s cinch Championship match with Greenock Morton.

Tickets are available to buy ONLINE right up until kick off as well as in person at the Ticket Office until 12pm on matchday (September 11, kick off 3pm).

Ticket Prices

Adult: £20

Concessions: (O65 / U21 and Students): £15

U18: £10

U16: £5

U5: Free (Please note all under 5 tickets must be purchased via the ticket office, these will not be available online)

Now let me get this right if I want to buy a walk up ticket on the day for myself without going online I must purchase before 12 noon but even worse if I'm taking a 4 year old thats the rule....or can you buy the 4 year old a walk up ticket up till 3pm but not for oneself...see that putting off lots of parents, bad enough if you live in Killie but if you have to travel from afar your hanging about with a 4 year old for 3 hours...good luck with that one....please please Killie lets make it easy for fans to attend our games simple more bums on seats more revenue.....walk ups until kick off for all...please.

37 minutes ago, Arderkilliesier said:

Now let me get this right if I want to buy a walk up ticket on the day for myself without going online I must purchase before 12 noon but even worse if I'm taking a 4 year old thats the rule....or can you buy the 4 year old a walk up ticket up till 3pm but not for oneself...see that putting off lots of parents, bad enough if you live in Killie but if you have to travel from afar your hanging about with a 4 year old for 3 hours...good luck with that one....please please Killie lets make it easy for fans to attend our games simple more bums on seats more revenue.....walk ups until kick off for all...please.

No you can phone or email the ticket office....purchase the tickets.....then collect them from the ticket office up until KO.

3 hours ago, Mcd said:

Would be interesting to know what increase in attendance there would be if tickets were available until 3pm or  PATG allowed. Personally I don't think it would be substantial. 

Has the club ever explained the logic behind the ticketing process 

If it increases by 1 it's worth doing