Arbroath away

Bellman2010

52 minutes ago, KillkieBoab said:

On a Friday night with the game live on the telly?

I suspect 200 will be closer.

Maybe if it were a run of the mill game, but the fact it’s going to be a first trip there for people like myself will make it more popular. It will be nowhere near 2000 though but at least Arbroath had the sense to give us more than enough to start with.

21 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

Train is an option, aberdeen to glasgow stops at Arbroath, but it may he stupidly expensive.

There's a train from Glasgow getting in at 18.25. The first train after the game back down the road gets to Glasgow about midnight, too late for the last Killie train. Edit - it's also the Edinburgh train first, change in Edinburgh. 21.54. Wee bit tight but as long as you can jog up a hill if there's a lot of injury time, you're fine ?

Edited by Killiefaetheferry

34 minutes ago, Killiefaetheferry said:

There's a train from Glasgow getting in at 18.25. The first train after the game back down the road gets to Glasgow about midnight, too late for the last Killie train. Edit - it's also the Edinburgh train first, change in Edinburgh. 21.54. Wee bit tight but as long as you can jog up a hill if there's a lot of injury time, you're fine ?

There's a 17:09 from Queen Street change at Dundee arr Arbroath 19:13. As you say the train from Arbroath at 21:54 doesn't get into Queen St until 00:36. 

16 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

20/20

Travel Club 

Irvine Valley

Saltire 

Killie Club 

Mack's Bar

Think Ardrossan and Howard too. Most of them full, we have a  52 seater full and a reserve list. 

Know tons who are making weekend of it too. Be a massive crowd up there. Certainly not 200.

The Killie Club had seats earlier this afternoon, dunno if any left now thou....

4 hours ago, Killiefaetheferry said:

To be fair I hardly ever use the train, because its expensive, and have only ever used that line through my work and in first class with free bevvy. ?

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

20/20

Travel Club 

Irvine Valley

Saltire 

Killie Club 

Mack's Bar

Think Ardrossan and Howard too. Most of them full, we have a  52 seater full and a reserve list. 

Know tons who are making weekend of it too. Be a massive crowd up there. Certainly not 200.

Aye, away game everyone’s most looking forward to, 4 of us staying in Dundee on the Friday evening.

Edited by Guard Lane

As per my username, we live in Broughty Ferry. Arbroath is 20 minutes drive or bus for us. Closest thing to a home game ?. Going to take the train though - bus down to railway station for the 15 minute trip. Just so the wee man can experience  the Super Killie Away vibe. Give us a shout if you see us getting on at Broughty Ferry ?

4 minutes ago, Killiefaetheferry said:

As per my username, we live in Broughty Ferry. Arbroath is 20 minutes drive or bus for us. Closest thing to a home game ?. Going to take the train though - bus down to railway station for the 15 minute trip. Just so the wee man can experience  the Super Killie Away vibe. Give us a shout if you see us getting on at Broughty Ferry ?

Excellent cracking walk i did from Dundee to Carnoustie via there.

56 minutes ago, Killiefaetheferry said:

Home game for me as well . Got my ticket ? today . 

Looks like they have not underestimated the potential Killie support but I hope they don’t run out of pies before kick off , like they did the last time we played there .  ( old 2nd Div. )

I booked hotel in Dundee when it was changed and at the time quite a few people had said they were doing the same. Add to that the supporters buses, and then those fans who live on the east coast. I think we will break 1k. Alot of people have gone out their way to make sure they get to this one as its far more inviting than going up there in February. Buzzing for this one ? #superkillieaway

18 hours ago, angus said:

Home game for me as well . Got my ticket ? today . 

Looks like they have not underestimated the potential Killie support but I hope they don’t run out of pies before kick off , like they did the last time we played there .  ( old 2nd Div. )

Everywhere ran out of pies before the game that season ?