Arbroath away

Bellman2010

The floodlights look a bit like the ones Alloa had when they knocked us out the Cup. When the ball flew over a certain height it disappeared into the night then reappeared as it approached ground level. They can't be too bad though, I watched one of their home games on BBC against Hearts and the ball was visible the whole time.

4 hours ago, Killiefaetheferry said:

No worries. I have an hour to kill in Arbroath every Saturday these days, as my son has guitar and singing lessons following his football in the morning with Monifieth Athletic. It was a nice day for a wee wander, as you can see. 

90BB3F7C-40FD-4867-A09D-D93F6344DA0E.jpeg

8EF3728B-79BC-4182-BC07-431F46C7C2DF.jpeg

Looks a cracking wee place gutted il no make it 

On 9/14/2021 at 5:09 PM, Thebigguy68 said:

Feeling old. Peter Curran scored I think. 1-1. We had lost to brechin at home in fist game. Then this. Them Queen’s Park 1-0 defeat at hampden. Then it all changed.

I think Queens at home was my first ever Killie game, maybe a new year game. My dad took me then I figured out how to get the bus to Killie to watch the games and hopefully get a lift over the gates. 

Hard working team and I like the big striker. Otherwise lacking a little quality and a defender after the sending add. 

10 hours ago, bgb02burns said:

I think Queens at home was my first ever Killie game, maybe a new year game. My dad took me then I figured out how to get the bus to Killie to watch the games and hopefully get a lift over the gates. 

Hard working team and I like the big striker. Otherwise lacking a little quality and a defender after the sending add. 

Big lad looks a handful. Strength, height and good feet.