Arbroath away

Bellman2010

11 hours ago, Killiefaetheferry said:

For those staying in Carnoustie, Monifieth or Broughty Ferry for the match - the 21.54 train only stops at Dundee (last train for Edinburgh and Glasgow), but there is a 22.05 service (starting in Arbroath) calling at those 3 locations and ending in Dundee. 

Just in case that fails, there is the last bus at 22.42 taking the coast road to Dundee via Carnoustie, Monifieth and Broughty Ferry.

2 hours ago, carpetfitter said:

That bastardin COVID has taken me me out of Lichties game. Boring Bob as well I suppose. We were drinking in the Doublet - outside as well - nae hugs, snogs, sharing fags, spliffs, £20 notes - none of that nonsense. I blame the tiny Firhill pissoirs. 

Ah FFS! No casualties from our group that were inside thankfully. 

6 hours ago, carpetfitter said:

That bastardin COVID has taken me me out of Lichties game. Boring Bob as well I suppose. We were drinking in the Doublet - outside as well - nae hugs, snogs, sharing fags, spliffs, £20 notes - none of that nonsense. I blame the tiny Firhill pissoirs. 

Few of our lot non runners too.

6 hours ago, carpetfitter said:

Yup I got the dreaded ping this morning too. Thankfully the hotel in Dundee were happy to refund. 

1 hour ago, Guard Lane said:

Pie & Bovril thread on the game.

Arbroath fans, getting fed up with lazy, cliched, stereotypes about gale force winds at Gayfield.

Rarely ruins a match, I would tend to go with their word.

Good for them. Some folk take themselves far too seriously.

9 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

PCR usually takes 24hrs max. where did you go for it?

Had to go to Cumnock today. Even if it does take 24hrs (my pals took 3 days last week) then it's too much of a rush to make it. 

'm pretty sure I'm negative and so is my Mrs as lateral flows are both negative and double jabbed but no point taking the risk. Arbroath away will still be there later in the season. 

What we saying for the team tomorrow night? How do you see us lining up?

You would likely imagine the same team id imagine, Arbroath play a 451 which is essentially 4231 in possession.

They have a relatively settled team. You would have to expect they will play same team as last few weeks.

Gaston 

Stewart Obrien Little Hamilton 

Gold Low Henderson McKenna Craigen

Nouble 

McKenna has scored a double twice in the last few weeks, Nouble upfront is 6ft4 and on loan from Livingston and seems to be quite powerful and relatively good on ball. Think if we go 451 it might cancel each other out. Id be tempted to stick with team who played at Partick. 442.

Hemming 

Naismith Mcgowan Murray(C) Haunstrup

Mckenzie Alston Mcginn Murray 

Shaw Robinson

McKenna will likely be the one who plays number 10 when they are in 4231 in possession we could deal with him between Mcginn and Murray as you will assume Nouble will be told to play on McGowan as he is the less imposing cb. Nicky Low is pretty slow at sitting midfield for them id like to see Robinson and Shaw stretch their defence as they are pretty immobile + for Murray to get at their right back who isn't the best going back the way. Mckenzie could almost play narrow out of possesion  to combat them having an extra man and allowing their left back the ball who is quite limited. 

1 hour ago, Souleycouley93 said:

What we saying for the team tomorrow night? How do you see us lining up?

You would likely imagine the same team id imagine, Arbroath play a 451 which is essentially 4231 in possession.

They have a relatively settled team. You would have to expect they will play same team as last few weeks.

Gaston 

Stewart Obrien Little Hamilton 

Gold Low Henderson McKenna Craigen

Nouble 

McKenna has scored a double twice in the last few weeks, Nouble upfront is 6ft4 and on loan from Livingston and seems to be quite powerful and relatively good on ball. Think if we go 451 it might cancel each other out. Id be tempted to stick with team who played at Partick. 442.

Hemming 

Naismith Mcgowan Murray(C) Haunstrup

Mckenzie Alston Mcginn Murray 

Shaw Robinson

McKenna will likely be the one who plays number 10 when they are in 4231 in possession we could deal with him between Mcginn and Murray as you will assume Nouble will be told to play on McGowan as he is the less imposing cb. Nicky Low is pretty slow at sitting midfield for them id like to see Robinson and Shaw stretch their defence as they are pretty immobile + for Murray to get at their right back who isn't the best going back the way. Mckenzie could almost play narrow out of possesion  to combat them having an extra man and allowing their left back the ball who is quite limited. 

That team but swap armstrong for Rory